Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

hey everyone. just received my SEXIH07's on friday. The pics are from friday. I did a hot soak on Saturday and my camera ran out of batteries, so i'll get the post soak pics up as soon as possible. The denim quality is insane. I can't get over how thick and gnarly they are. Very excited to be breaking in my first pair of japanese denim!

IH_PS_F.jpg

IH_PS_S.jpg

IH_PS_B.jpg

here's some post-soak + two days of wear pics

IH_POSTSOAK_F.jpg

IH_POSTSOAK_S.jpg

IH_POSTSOAK_B.jpg

I'm really happy with them now. The length shortened up by about 2 inches on the inseam. The waist was pretty tight pre-soak, so i cut a 2x4 to fit tight pre-soak and jammed it in there as soon as I got them out of the water. That worked pretty well, the waist is about perfect now. What does everyone think about the length now? Should I still hem? Double cuff? I kinda like the way they fall now but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Jut got some custom made Iron Hearts from Giles (Ironheart UK) and was really pleased with them.

Needed an extra long inseam, admittedly it did take a fair while for them to arrive, but the fact this service is available to those with a longer inseam at not much extra cost cancels the wait out IMO.

So I definitely recommend that service for anyone needing 36+ inseams.

One note though, the superblack denim stretches more easily than I'd thought it would, so something to bear in mind. (Kiya's website said they run small, I did not find this to be the case to be honest)

Might get a jacket in longer sleeves one day when cash is available.