Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Had these hemmed to about 32.5" and had them taken in from the thigh down 0.5". Im extremely happy with the fit now

I know the denim on the BK's is great, but really what's the point in buying a $450 jeans and altering them? It's not that they fit you poorly before; sounds like you just wanted a slimmer fit. IMO, you could have used another 2" off the hem. Cuffed or hemmed to length is the way to go on these. grundletaint's fit is spot on.

Ok, i just went through the Entire thread and i have gained a new found apprecation for Iron Heart. I must say that PeteRock has a SICK collection of items, that the SEXIH's have all truly looked and aged magnificently...which leads me to the 07's. i really wish i had been able to pick up a size 33 overdye, but alas. Congrats to you who got them, cant wait to see the evo on this thread!

finally got fit pic up of my 301s

tojihmjk.jpg

Granted, hemming them will definitely make the fit a lot more polished, I do know the feeling of wanting to keep the full length. I rarely cut mines either. Here is an ultimatum to cuttin' your stacks. Cuff the jean inside about 4 - 5 inches or whatever is appropriate, then do a normal 1 - 2 inch cuff on the outside. As seen here:

7019Cuffedjeans87detailWeb.jpg

I know the denim on the BK's is great, but really what's the point in buying a $450 jeans and altering them? It's not that they fit you poorly before; sounds like you just wanted a slimmer fit. IMO, you could have used another 2" off the hem. Cuffed or hemmed to length is the way to go on these. grundletaint's fit is spot on.

I say if the fabric is nice enough, then the jean is worth buying. Half the jeans I own I bought because of the fabric and not because of the cut. The cut can be changed to fit how you want it. At the end of the day, it's either you get the denim you want with the the need to change the fit as an option, or you don't get the jean at all. I say get the jean.

looks good markmont. just dropped mine off to get hemmed down to 34. the lady at the tailor was all WTF when she was looking at the denim.

lol priceless :P

hopefully she won't charge you for the needles that she bends while stitching it back.....