Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

ive had these jeans for about 2 weeks now and im really loving the denim. the 21oz denim is amazing. it really does not feel as heavy as you think itd be. i ordered a size 31 and it was a bitch to get on at first but after a few times it became easier. the waist has stretched quite a bit (as expected) so i definitely made the right choice of getting it over the 32. its still a bit tight on the thighs but thats just because i have fat ass thighs. one thing about these jeans is that the back rise is alot lower than im used to. im not sure if i should wear these at my waist or sag them a bit.

ironheart-797426.jpg

A huge restock of Iron Heart jeans, shirts, and jackets just came in.

The 634s, 461, new 301s Slims, and 9301 Slim Blacks have all been restocked including a long awaited restock on their Indigo Riders Jacket and their Selvedge Type III jacket. We also got a small restock of their hickory stripe shirt and selvedge chambray shirt.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

ironheart-797426.jpg

A huge restock of Iron Heart jeans, shirts, and jackets just came in.

The 634s, 461, new 301s Slims, and 9301 Slim Blacks have all been restocked including a long awaited restock on their Indigo Riders Jacket and their Selvedge Type III jacket. We also got a small restock of their hickory stripe shirt and selvedge chambray shirt.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

I am considering selling my Iron Heart IHSH-11 'Super Heavyweight Flannel Western Shirt' - Size XL.

The flannel shirt was only worn once a few minutes and comes new with tag.

I also have the blue and green version of it, and red seems to get no wear time in the near future!

See here for pics:

http://ringxring.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=293

Measurements are:

Chest: ~22.5" (pit-to-pit)

Sleeve: 26"

Length: 31"

Price:

$250 shipped worldwide

€175 shipped to europe

FS Thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=147099

Shot some pictures the other day of my girlfriend's SExIH01s with about a year on them. More than any other jeans I have tried to photograph, it is really difficult to get a shot that even comes close to depicting what these really look like. There is all kinds of subtle variation going on, and the depth of color is fantastic...the last two months or so of watching these progress day in and day out has made me a much larger fan of IHs denim that I previously was.

DSCN1162.jpg

DSCN1158.jpg

DSCN1159.jpg

DSCN1163.jpg

And my favorite, the tag hasn't been tanned or treated at all, and it has evolved beautifully

DSCN1165.jpg

Guest devil.beside.you
Shot some pictures the other day of my girlfriend's SExIH01s with about a year on them. More than any other jeans I have tried to photograph, it is really difficult to get a shot that even comes close to depicting what these really look like. There is all kinds of subtle variation going on, and the depth of color is fantastic...the last two months or so of watching these progress day in and day out has made me a much larger fan of IHs denim that I previously was.

DSCN1162.jpg

DSCN1158.jpg

DSCN1159.jpg

DSCN1163.jpg

And my favorite, the tag hasn't been tanned or treated at all, and it has evolved beautifully

DSCN1165.jpg

how is that tag possible? I've had my ironhearts for about 9 months now, I haven't treated my tag at all, and it is almost the same color as when I bought them brand new. If anything all that exposure to the sun has to have done something, or you guys gave it hella washes

either way, pretty decent looking pair of ihs..esp for a girl i might add! dunno many girls that would wear ih lol

Ironheart updated their 21oz for 2009.

info from rebirth store here.

Also, there is a zipper version of the real black jeans now. link.

Yeah, but that's for their non-selvedge denim which nobody really ever buys.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

Here are my 9301's. Only worn for a few hours. Still on the fence about the fit, so they might end up in the market. Sized down one from my normal size. The waist and seat are still kinda loose, while the legs are very tight. The denim is AMAZING!! The gnarliest shit I've put on my body. I feel like I could take bullets.

p><p>Here are my 9301

Wise choice sizing down. For the first time Self Edge's caution to the wind on their site about this jean running small didn't jibe with my reality, but I don't really have anything to complain about when I wear a belt. The part from the crotch up does feel a bit boxy, but the legs look perfect on me, as they do in your pictures. I am increasingly convinced that in terms of both their denim and their cuts, Iron Heart just might be my favorite jean-maker.

I do wonder, however, how toasty this black armor is going to make my legs in summertime.

Any one here have any experience with their work shirts, and sizing. Thinking of pulling the pin on their hickory stripe, and their specs seems pretty on point, but just want to know if their looser or snugger than listed.

DOMO!

Wise choice sizing down. For the first time Self Edge's caution to the wind on their site about this jean running small didn't jibe with my reality, but I don't really have anything to complain about when I wear a belt. The part from the crotch up does feel a bit boxy, but the legs look perfect on me, as they do in your pictures. I am increasingly convinced that in terms of both their denim and their cuts, Iron Heart just might be my favorite jean-maker.

I do wonder, however, how toasty this black armor is going to make my legs in summertime.

Yeah I'll agree with this. Not sure why Kiya says these run small because they don't.

I'm really happy with my cut but considering I sized down (at least according to posted waist measurementst) it should be tighter on the top block.

Any one here have any experience with their work shirts, and sizing. Thinking of pulling the pin on their hickory stripe, and their specs seems pretty on point, but just want to know if their looser or snugger than listed.

DOMO!

check my recent reply to you on the workshirts thread