Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

At Self Edge we're getting both those along with a printed windbreaker (coach's jacket)... Should have it all mid-march when they're released.

what's the difference between the Mark II Chambray and the other one?

from the Iron Heart website....

Mark II - Heavy Selvedge Chambray Shirt

Identical in every way to IHSH-09 - the original heavy chambray, but with no front yoke

Iron Heart 301S Slim Selvedge & 9301 Slim Super Black Jeans

After ten years of producing the most intensely heavy weight jeans in the world, Iron Heart has introduced their first slim cut jean. This is answer for anybody looking for a slim jean that will last far longer than any other jean in the world.

The 301S by Iron Heart is their newest flagship slim model with the silhouette designed by both Self Edge and Iron Heart; finally bringing their signature 21 ounce selvedge denim to a slim cut jean with a longer inseam than Iron Heart's past models. These are made with hand picked Zimbabwe Cotton that is known for it's unusually long fibers which give this denim a super soft hand. Due to the slim cut of the jean, there is no selvedge out-seam, but the denim itself is the usual 21oz selvedge denim that Iron Heart produces.

Also available is the 9301, a 22 ounce black denim version of the 301S with black stitch, black arcuates, black leather tag, and a red outseam inner stitch.

Iron Heart denim is known for it's ultra sheen and extreme durability due to it's heavy weight. Almost any other company attempting to produce denim this heavy would end up with a very stiff and rigid fabric, where as Iron Heart's denim is suprisingly pliable considering it's weight.

Photographed and modeled by Sidney Lo.

These are now available in-store and in our online store from sizes 28 to 38 in both black and indigo. Check the online store for more photos, specs, and measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

ironheart_slim_indigo_01_web-747705.jpg

ironheart_slim_indigo_02_web-710507.jpg

ironheart_slim_blk_01_web-710449.jpg

ironheart_slim_blk_02_web-771429.jpg

ironheart_slim_indigo_04_web-771277.jpg

ironheart_slim_blk_04_web-728830.jpg

ironheart_slim_blk_05_web-728771.jpg

Are the new slims slim enough for women? I copped a pair of SEXIH01 at a 28 and they hang like a boyfriend cut belted. I love the denim, but am looking for a slim cut. Hoping the 26s will play out?

My waist measurements are 25 and 30.5 at the hip (widest point)

Are the new slims slim enough for women? I copped a pair of SEXIH01 at a 28 and they hang like a boyfriend cut belted. I love the denim, but am looking for a slim cut. Hoping the 26s will play out?

My waist measurements are 25 and 30.5 at the hip (widest point)

I think the 28 would work for you in the new slim cut, it's slimmer than the SEXIH01.

Really? Cos the 01s are pretty saggy... except for the ass. mostly in the thigh and waist. What's the shrinkage like on the new slims?

I think the 28 would work for you in the new slim cut, it's slimmer than the SEXIH01.

Really? Cos the 01s are pretty saggy... except for the ass. mostly in the thigh and waist. What's the shrinkage like on the new slims?

As with all of Iron Heart's jeans, they don't really shrink at all.

Iron Heart 301S Slim Selvedge & 9301 Slim Super Black Jeans

After ten years of producing the most intensely heavy weight jeans in the world, Iron Heart has introduced their first slim cut jean. This is answer for anybody looking for a slim jean that will last far longer than any other jean in the world.

The 301S by Iron Heart is their newest flagship slim model with the silhouette designed by both Self Edge and Iron Heart; finally bringing their signature 21 ounce selvedge denim to a slim cut jean with a longer inseam than Iron Heart's past models. These are made with hand picked Zimbabwe Cotton that is known for it's unusually long fibers which give this denim a super soft hand. Due to the slim cut of the jean, there is no selvedge out-seam, but the denim itself is the usual 21oz selvedge denim that Iron Heart produces.

Also available is the 9301, a 22 ounce black denim version of the 301S with black stitch, black arcuates, black leather tag, and a red outseam inner stitch.

Iron Heart denim is known for it's ultra sheen and extreme durability due to it's heavy weight. Almost any other company attempting to produce denim this heavy would end up with a very stiff and rigid fabric, where as Iron Heart's denim is suprisingly pliable considering it's weight.

Photographed and modeled by Sidney Lo.

These are now available in-store and in our online store from sizes 28 to 38 in both black and indigo. Check the online store for more photos, specs, and measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

ironheart_slim_indigo_01_web-747705.jpg

ironheart_slim_indigo_02_web-710507.jpg

ironheart_slim_blk_01_web-710449.jpg

ironheart_slim_blk_02_web-771429.jpg

ironheart_slim_indigo_04_web-771277.jpg

ironheart_slim_blk_04_web-728830.jpg

ironheart_slim_blk_05_web-728771.jpg

Kiya,

I bought a pair of the 634S in size 38. I normally wear size 36 in all my denim including Samurai, PBJ and Nudies. The 634S in size 38 were way too big. The size 36 in the new 301S looks like they will be tight. I normally wear my denim for a very long time before washing them. Do you think it would be possible to stretch the size 36 into a comfortable fit? I would really like to buy these jeans but do not want to end up with a second pair of IH size 38's that do not work for me.

Kiya,

I bought a pair of the 634S in size 38. I normally wear size 36 in all my denim including Samurai, PBJ and Nudies. The 634S in size 38 were way too big. The size 36 in the new 301S looks like they will be tight. I normally wear my denim for a very long time before washing them. Do you think it would be possible to stretch the size 36 into a comfortable fit? I would really like to buy these jeans but do not want to end up with a second pair of IH size 38's that do not work for me.

You should go for the size 38, there's no way you'd fit into the 36.

And if all else fails, you can always exchange them for a 36, but to be honest i'm quite positive you'll need a 38 in the new cut.