Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

i just got mine today. the denim and construction on these are freakn amazing. im scared to soak them because im pretty sure i will not be able to get them on. i had a pretty hard time getting them on, my fingers are fereakn killing me right now. is it okay to not soak these until later?

i just got mine today. the denim and construction on these are freakn amazing. im scared to soak them because im pretty sure i will not be able to get them on. i had a pretty hard time getting them on, my fingers are fereakn killing me right now. is it okay to not soak these until later?

never.......soak...these...

if you're going to have them touch water ever you should soak right away. Wear them into the tub or some shit so they don't shrink up to the point you can't get them on.

Or sell them and size up 1 if the fit is too small.

never.......soak...these...

really? well i plan on not washing them for a really loong time but i thought an initial soak was necessary so that later when i eventually do wash them the fit wouldnt totally change. im thinking about wearing it for a few days to let it stretch out and then wash em. ill try to get fit pics up soon

really? well i plan on not washing them for a really loong time but i thought an initial soak was necessary so that later when i eventually do wash them the fit wouldnt totally change. im thinking about wearing it for a few days to let it stretch out and then wash em. ill try to get fit pics up soon

they are sanforized, no need to soak. the shrinkage on IH is minimal.

i'm wearing mine right now and loving them. beautiful denim.

hopefully this isnt too dumb of quesiton, but is the denim on the new 301 slims the same denim used on the SExIH01 collabo?

Yup, it's an "improved" version of the same denim.

Iron Heart changes their selvedge 21oz indigo denim every year, they've gone through seven versions so far. The newest version came out about six months ago and can be distinguished by it's double thick selvedge red id thread

I don't really know my exact waist size, but I fit in 28 FH1001's

Should I get 29's of the 9301 slims?

Yup, get a size 29 in the 9301.

Kiya, what button up is Sidney wearing in the photos you guys took of the 9301 Iron Hearts? It looks like a heavy weight denim shirt ala the 16oz Superblack, but I know its not.

Whatever it is I want!

Kiya, what button up is Sidney wearing in the photos you guys took of the 9301 Iron Hearts? It looks like a heavy weight denim shirt ala the 16oz Superblack, but I know its not.

Whatever it is I want!

It's the Flat Head Black Mint shirt:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=366

Whatever it is I want!

not heavyweight or denim

I'm pretty sure it's the Flat Head Black Mint Shirt

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=366

edit: too slow

Kiya,

Any word on when the next stock of 9301's are coming in? I'm pining away.

The new slim IH jeans sold crazy fast, the next shipment comes on March 20th.

how much will the new indigo IH slim's shrink. I heard they stretched a bit too. I need to copp these in few hours. I'm in need of a new pair of slim jeans!!

They don't shrink at all yo.

IH restock is coming in two weeks for everybody that's been PM'ing me.