Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Kiya, does this include the cyclist jeans?

There are no restocks on our collaborations ever, they're limited to the initial number we produce.

a bit off topic but to build off the guy a few posts above, what size of mint flathead shirt is sydney wearing just for reference? thanks!

He's wearing a size 38....

i personally liked the 32s much better on you, but i'm glad you are satisfied now!

Then you will love how the 31s fit on him in 2 weeks or so. Iron Heart is stretch city compared to most other heavyweight denim.

Those look great braid kid...it is going to be interesting to see how Iron Hearts worn so slim evolve.

And I came to the conclusion that 31 is better..more of a Sid - fit....

Thanks beatle ;)

can you really compare the new SExIH (9301 and 301S) with the FHxSE BSP in terms of fit?

Well, I wear sz 33 BSP. You can do a search in the Flat Head thread for pics back in September of last year. I'd say sz 32 IH 301s fit similar to sz 33 BSP. The 301s is not nearly as tight in the waist. They are very similar in terms of taper. My sz 31 301s is slightly slimmer overall than the sz 33 BSP.

So I recommend sizing down in the 301s especially considering the stretch factor.

Then you will love how the 31s fit on him in 2 weeks or so. Iron Heart is stretch city compared to most other heavyweight denim.

Those look great braid kid...it is going to be interesting to see how Iron Hearts worn so slim evolve.

i think i'll have to exchange my pair then... :(

but if i would get them one size smaller, the waist has to stretch 2". is that even possible??