Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

sams are 24 oz after wash too

Can anyone shed more light on this? I thought Samurai 24oz's were 24oz in their unsanforized state - so after shrinking could be even heavier.

I've never seen anyone refer to the oz weight post-wash until now so...

Guest devil.beside.you

Here we go. x-post from evo thread...

Ironheart 634s, permanently retired @ 8 months, 6months of everyday wear. Purchased from the good ol' folks over at Self edge

143.jpg

141.jpg

145.jpg

147.jpg

150.jpg

152.jpg

* they are being retired because they dont' fit me anymore..I've lost about 35 pounds since i first bought them..down about 4 sizes now. Don't know what to do with them..was thinking about taking them to kiya since I will be in San Fran soon.

Yaeh, what did you have to go with, L or XL? I was an XL in this past seasons flannels, not the heavy. The one SidLo is always wearing.

Then you're a Large in the new ones..

We got them all including the Road Beast Windbreakers at Self Edge, they're available in-store and will be available online within 48 hours..

My wallet hates me to ask, but does anyone know how the weight is on the hickory stripe shirt? Was thinking of snagging one but I'm Texas so umm ya...can't have a shirt that's too thick or else I'm going to be suffering later this summer.

dunno weight, but feels heavy!

Yaeh, what did you have to go with, L or XL? I was an XL in this past seasons flannels, not the heavy. The one SidLo is always wearing.

i went with an xl. all my flannels from ih are xl's.

pete,

how is the fit on the ombre shirts compared to your other IH suff?

tt, the fit is a tad bit looser than the regular ih flannel (blue/red ones).

We got them all including the Road Beast Windbreakers at Self Edge, they're available in-store and will be available online within 48 hours..

haha... road beast windbreakers! i like that!!!!!

can you compare the fit to the IHSH-07, 09 or 11 - if you own one of them?!

tt, i know for a fact that the ihsh-11 fits the biggest. i'll do a comparisoin fit of the 07, 09, and 11 when i get home tonight! when i said it fits a tad bigger then the regular flannels.... i was referring to the 10's (western)! i also remember you trying the western flannel on when they arrived at self edge.

i also remember you trying the western flannel on when they arrived at self edge.

pete, do not remind me - that was very disappointing! wanted it badly, was on vacation in SF, with you and duck in the shop when they arrive ... and even the biggest size did not fit! ooooh!

07 fits slim in a xl, 09 fits perfect in a xl and 11 fits inbewteen both in a xl

waiting for your post later on - thx!

Can you hook us up with a fit pic of the hombre shirt if you get a chance? I'd really like to know how it compares to the IH western flannel. That shirt fits about as slim as I can for go a flannel and it's an XL. Length, shoulder, arm, and chest are perfect. It gets a little slim in the body, but it's ok.

We'll have these for sale in our online store on Monday morning:

img10553270223-712169.jpeg

Iron Heart Heavy Ombre Shirts & Road Beast Windbreakers

Two new items in multiple colors from our favorite outlaws in Tokyo...

Iron Heart brings us some intense flannels once again in great colors for spring. Their take on an ombre fabric is interesting and looks great with a hint of a western accent and a cut that's turned into one of the most popular shirts we sell at the store.

Available in navy, purple, and brown.

Iron Heart have taken the classic windbreaker and modified the cut along with a few other areas to produce the ultimate spring/summer windbreaker. Lightweight yet warm, very well made, and an inner pocket to store an iPhone, cigarettes, or retractable shank.

Also comes with a hem tapering rope to tighten the lower section.

Iron Heart have produced the ultimate windbreaker for us, available in gray, black, and brown.

These shirts and jackets will not be restocked once gone, they've only produced one run for this year.

Both these new items along with a full restock of the 301s/9301 slim jeans, the 634s, and Heavy Chambray Shirts are now available in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

img10553270223-712169.jpeg

C05-786884.jpg

C09-786866.jpg

C10-767042.jpg

C11-748201.jpg

C12-748181.jpg

01-734237.jpg

02-734219.jpg

07-775097.jpg

42-753345.jpg

Guest Ark Sakura

I wish IH made a slimfitting jean that isn't quite so tapered as the 301. As far as I know, they don't really have a middle ground between classic and uber tight...or do they?

I wish IH made a slimfitting jean that isn't quite so tapered as the 301. As far as I know, they don't really have a middle ground between classic and uber tight...or do they?

The 301s isn't insanely tapered, it's just a really slim jean.