Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Guest iron heart

I have been speaking to Haraki. The pre-wash measurements on my site are larger than actual. This is because the ironing process that they go through after sewing is completed uses a a lot of heat. This actually shrinks them a little. The post-wash measurements on my site are what they will end up as, after followings Harakis washing guidelines. I will update the pre-wash sizing once Haraki confirms with me all the pre-wash measurements tomorrow. He will be measuring the "outside of Japan" 37.7" inseam jeans which only came out of the workshop earlier today

I am feeling that the 634SR's are not gonna make it out by June 1st? Prove me wrong Kiya?

We'll have full photos and specs out on June 2nd or so, then the release shortly after.

Iron Heart Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirts & Purple Flannels

A large Iron Heart shipment just rolled in.. just in time for some warmer weather.

They've done a small run of Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirts in three colors. The fabric is loosely woven and breathes very well and the colors combinations are a welcome addition to our existing collections.

Along with the new Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirts is a restock of the Purple Ombre Flannel Shirt, the Heavy Selvedge Chambray, Road Beast Windbreakers, Indigo Riders Jacket, and the 634s, 301s (Slim), and 9301 jeans:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Brown Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirt

ih_black_01_web-790425.jpg

Blue Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirt

ih_blue_01_web-790365.jpg

Turquoise Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirt

ih_turquoise_01_web-757792.jpg

ih_black_04_web-757728.jpg

ih_blue_03_web-703083.jpg

ih_turquoise_03_web-703026.jpg

Purple Ombre Flannel

C03-712141.jpg

C10-767042.jpg

First post.

Just received my pair of 634s and black belt from yahoo.jp auctions:

P5282020.jpg

P6042067.jpg

Fits great, the denim is thick but pliable, another realm compared to my old Simon Millers.

Jeans fit pics later when theres some decent fades. Also bought a Flat Head X Freak's Store black wallet from yahoo.jp auctions. Pics coming soon!

Thanks to Kiya for providing fit information for these jeans. W32 is a perfect fit.

were they cheaper on yahoo auctions or something?

Yes and no.

Yes: they were cheaper than what is offered at Selfedge at 320USD.

No: not cheap enough for the effort to some people.

I've actually used a 'middleman' to purchase stuff for me on Yahoo.jp auctions:

www.mailorderjapan.com

What you do is, you provide with them the item's Yahoo.jp auction URL, and the maximum bid price you'd pay for that item.

What they do is, they bid for you at your requested maximum bid, and if you win, they organise the shipping to be sent to you (either directly from the Japanese seller, or if the seller does not ship internationally, the seller has to ship to them first somewhere in Tokyo and they'll ship to you)

Everything is done through Paypal.

Fees are reasonable, for example, my IronHeart 634s jeans:

Bid price: 25200JPY ~ 260USD (MSRP for these jeans)

Local Shipping: 500JPY ~ 5USD (seller does not do international shipping)

Transaction Fee: 300JPY ~ 3USD (to counter the 5% Paypal charge)

Comission: 2600JPY ~ 27USD (this is what they charged)

International Shipping; 1500JPY ~ 15USD (EMS Track and Trace )

Total: 30100JPY ~ 312USD for IronHeart 634s in your hand, compare this to 320USD Selfedge charges. Ok, its pretty much the same as what Selfedge charges, but anything that Selfedge has out of stock, (different sizes etc) you'll be able to get it in your size through this system.

I've bought so much stuff on Yahoo.jp auctions through them, the wealth of stuff on there is amazing.

I've just bought a Flat Head X Freak's Store (a popular select shop in Japan on par with United Arrows, Beams, Journal Standard, 時しらず etc. its in Zozotown as well) for 8000JPY, thats ~82USD for a Flat Head mid length wallet with leather wallet rope. Of course its second hand but the condition is still practically new. Pics of that coming soon.

I personally do not mind second hand items (except for lower body apparel such as jeans).

The best thing about Yahoo.jp auctions is that if you surf on there long enough you'd find bargain items from pretty rare brands thats unheard of, and really cheap too especially the second hand stuff, which are usually still in pretty good condition (near new).

Japan really looks down upon counterfeit items, thus, most of the sellers sell authentic items. (check their feedbacks)

Happy hunting.

P.S. I do not work for mailorderjapan.com in any way.

but the iron hearts are listed at around 18,000 yen

Thats probably not the IronHeart 634s you're looking for. The ones going for 18,000JPY are not the selvedge model.

The katakana for selvedge is セルビッチ, look for that when looking through the auctions. Brand new 634s selvedge models usually go for

24,500JPY +

But sometimes you might get lucky, I've seen a barely worn in 634s go for 10,000JPY in W31

Cross post from evo thread...

SExIH01 Black Overdye

Around 1 combined year of wear in spurts of 3 - 4 months at a time. Around 4 - 5 washes in Dr. B.

So hard to fade these fuckers...

IMG_0205_2.jpg

IMG_0207_2.jpg

You can still see some black in the creases on the inside of the waistband:

IMG_0215_2.jpg

IMG_0217_2.jpg

When they were new:

CIMG3472.jpg

CIMG3468.jpg

CIMG3474.jpg

CIMG3475.jpg