Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Just got my 301S's a bit ago. Fucking dope!!! Got a size 31 and was able to button them up. Absolutely the best looking jeans I've own I'd say or I may just be jocking them right now. I highly recommend these to all. Deciding to get the blacks already or the RJB 19cm's.....

How do the ironheart western shirts fit compared to the flathead westerns?

They're a bit more full cut, not nearly as slim, more of a classic cut with more room in the mid-section.

pulled the trigger on the 9301 size 32....hopefully it doesnt stretch too much

I think they're gonna be to big too. I wear a 32 in bps's and a 31 in everything else. I got a 32 in the blacks and they were GIGANTIC!! I had to send them back. Talked to clay at SE and he said the blacks run almost a whole size bigger than the indigo. So I got a 31, tho I felt i could've fit a 30. I'll get them today. guess I'll see.

Sorry for taking so long, been busy with school....again my camera is horrible along with my photography skills.

DSC00672.jpg

d383a65e.jpg

c3cc7ab0.jpg

232859e5.jpg

823d6396.jpg

15 months worn daily. these jeans are hard as hell to fade.

the two holes in the crotch are most likely due to the sagging. I should have gotten a smaller size.