Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

These are sz 32 301s and I could button without a problem. For reference I wear sz 33 FH BSP and the BSP is much tighter in the waist than these. To me, it looks like sz 33 FH BSP and sz 32 IH 301s have almost identical fit and measurements with the 301s having a tad more room in the waist.

IH1.jpg

IH2.jpg

braidkid,

I know the waist might not be tight, but the fit looks perfect.

If you went down one size they'd be near skin tight on you.

just sent back my 30's for a 29 in the 301s

legs fit pretty good but a little roomy in the top block (had no trouble at all getting them on/buttoned)

to top it off, got some hip flare going on......

for reference:

28 - mij19cm

28 - 008 somets

29 - apc nc

what's the waist measure on the 30's? accurate to selfedge?

i'm waiting on a 30 i ordered...i'm a 29 in mij19cm so hopefully i'll be good.

What is your true waist measurement braidkid (2" down from naval). Cheers mate. Im a 34.5" waist but want a pair to be as tight as f...Was going for the 33 but am thinking of going the 32 now....Weird thing is, is I can fit a 29 APC New Cure too ie just get the top button up (but they stretch like a mofo and I was going to get a pair before these came out)...

im wearing a size 29 in nudies straight sven selvedge. i want to order these right now but still not sure on the size. im in process of losing some weight also, maybe i should wait..but oh man these look so delicious

Get a size 30 in Iron Heart's new slim jeans... one size up from Nudie's size should land you in extremely slim territory while still being able to get the jean on.

Also kiya, got any idea what Sidneys true waist is, and what size he used for the fit picks for the 9301? and what size he wear for the fh SE05BSP fit picks? I want mine to look that tight too, I being pretty skinny like sidney too...

Sidney wears a 28 in the 3001, and wears a 28 in the SE05BSP even though he SHOULD be wearing a 29 in the SE05BSP.

In the IH 301S photos he's wearing a size 29.

Get a size 30 in Iron Heart's new slim jeans... one size up from Nudie's size should land you in extremely slim territory while still being able to get the jean on.

thanks kiya, i just ordered a pair. i hope its not too slim. ill probably have to go lose some leg fat in order to squeeze in these comfortably

i probably should have also mentioned before i bought them that i tried on my friends FH f310 size 31 and it was a pretty good fit. taking in account stretching, a LITTLE bit tighter would have been perfect. ive been going back and forth deciding between size 30 and 31 on the new IHs and just went with size 30 but the decision is killing me. i wish i still lived in the bay area so i could just try it on in store.

kiya, im not sure if i should get a 36 or 38 in the 634s cause if i get a size 38 in the 634s, how would i shrink them.. cause like i dont want humongous pipes around my legs. and would the waist stretch a lot if i got 36?

IH does NOT shrink and stetches a lot. my size 29 1634 streched to a 31 maybe soon a 32.

kiya, im not sure if i should get a 36 or 38 in the 634s cause if i get a size 38 in the 634s, how would i shrink them.. cause like i dont want humongous pipes around my legs. and would the waist stretch a lot if i got 36?

Herbert,

I wear a size 36 in Samurai's, PBJ and all Nudies. I got the IH 634S in size 38 and they were way too big. The fit of the size 38 is a straight leg baggy fit in my opinion.

think your going to need a 30...

i wear a 29 in dior mijs as well (true waist 31") and a 31 in fh301s! now i just ordered the 9301 in size 32. the fh301s were really tight in the waist, as well as the dh mijs.

i'm skinnier than braidkid, so i'm really excited how they will fit.

do they stretch a lot except the waist?

Got my 30's, wearing them right now.

Fits good in the waist (perfect because they a bit tight but will loosen). Thighs are good, upper block isn't that tight...fits like my skulls did initially.

Abit of hip flare. Below the knee is perfect. Denim is amazing.

I might be able to squeeze into 29's, but not sure.

For reference I wear: 29 in MIJ, 30 in Skull.