shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Ladies singing negative songs about about video games. Why is that shitty song so hot right now?

Yall need to move on from the dudes with headsets and special glove peripherals. Find some dude who'll invite you to play some Time Crisis or DOA. It will keep you from singing all that spine-tightening bullshit.

customers that go back and forth between stores repeatedly while they debate buying a $40 item...if you're so fucking knotted up about spending $40, then you probably should spend that time working at a fucking job so you can avoid this dilemma in the future. IT'S FORTY FUCKING DOLLARS MAN AND I'VE SEEN YOU 3 TIMES ALREADY.

stupid lazy people

if you take the lid off put it back on dont just drop it in the general direction of the container

if you open the letter box close it, helps stop the mail flying straight out the back into the garden

if you start washing the dishes, finish them, i dont want to deal with dirty cold soaking dishes

and stop putting fuckin meat and dairy in the mother fuckin compost heap you stupid c t

smacking my head aganst a wall for stupidly renting out my spare room

My fucking roommate.

She's making shit out of nothing just cause she's uptight. It started with passive aggressive stuff cause I didn't put dishes in the dishwasher as soon as I was finished eating, I'm so fucking sorry for wanting to relax after a meal, not clean up straight away. Its not as if we don't have enough dishes/cutlery/pots/pans etc. And its not as if I even leave them overnight, I'm talking matters of hours.

When I fill the trashcan I take it out back, stick a new bag in, no problems. Whenever she fills the trashcan she leaves it at the front door overnight with a note on it asking me to take it out. Apparently she cant take 5 minutes out of her busy schedule of watching dvd's in her room, eating takeouts and polishing off that essay she's been working on for the past 4 years. The result is a stinking hallway cause it gets fucking left there. I have better things to be thinking about at 6 a.m.

Then she has the cheek to tell me that in the small amount of free time I have, I shouldn't have people over to watch tv or chill or whatever cause they aren't paying for the electricity or the hot water for a shower. Are you fucking kidding me? I pay enough for this flat, I'll have people over to use the tv that I fucking pay for whenever I fucking please. And she didn't even tell me it to my face, I got an email from my landlord telling me not to have people over, and since she and her are friends its pretty obvious where its coming from.

I work 12 hour shifts, have essays due, study to do, extra curricular and family/friendships/relationships to keep up with. She sits on her fat arse eating and doing fuck all with her greatest relationship being with the guy who delivers her chinese food.

Cannot wait until she finishes her shitty and, I'm guessing from the title, useless dissertation and moves the fuck out.

Oh and how she can afford takeout every night is beyond me, I have a fair idea of how much my uni pays in grants for their PhD students and it ain't enough to afford that shit. I mean if she wants to waste her money that's her business, but I'd do it on something better than greasy chicken...

Holy fuck, my girlfriend's sister is THE biggest pain in the ass possible. She is a huge hassle 100% of the time, takes no responsibility for anything, is completely inept and inconveniences everyone, every single time. Fucking boycotting anything related to her from now on.

I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, but it involved her screaming "FUCK!" over and over in the street outside her place in Oakland and throwing shit (her shit) everywhere, then screaming at us as we drove off after donating 3 hours of our evening to helping her out.

my ex gf did that one time and got mad at me for getting mad at her... i almost slapped dat bitch.

edit: now that i think about it, it was multiple times (including other waste materials that only females could produce). how the fuck do you forget to flush the toilet (when you're sober)???

Edited by BearCousin

my roommate paid me for letting his girlfriend move into our apartment, don't mind to much, she cleans and stuff which is nice..

but she never flushes the toliet.

yeah you read that shit right it's awkward as fuck.

clarification: after 1 not 2. that'd just be downright unacceptable.

Edited by lawlercopterz

one of my best friends is possibly the most disorganized and unreliable people on the planet. I love the guy, but he drives me insane. Says he'll be somewhere at noon, shows up at 6pm. Says he'll bring something I need, loses it every single time. Like, fuck...come on man, get your shit together. Basic shit like asking me to pick him up, and him not being there or ready. I don't know if he just doesn't care that he inconveniences everyone around him, or isn't aware of it...I don't see how he couldn't know.

that's what happens when everyone has a right to speak their minds on a social outlet, i.e. twitter. you get some duuuuuumb fucks.

I thought I was used to people saying stupid shit on the internet... I guess not. What really upset me is that they actually meant what they just said

...and then use freedom of speech as an excuse.

I hate not paying attention at the grocery store, buying some new brand of juice, get home, and realize I bought something made of 10% real fruit juice with 90% of the rest being sugar water.

The real mistake is buying any kind of prepared/packaged fruit juice and thinking it's good for you :P