japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

haneda

dunno about dismal, can probably go out for some dinner.

we won't be checking into our hotel until the next day.

Ok. Maybe have sufu dinner before hand at NOS and then wait for you guys to get to Ebisu and then play it by ear. 9:30 dinner start time and then it should take you guys an hour to get to Ebisu give or take. Have you guys eat/drink a little, then if you wanna go clubbing you can hit up Liquid Room just down the street or just take JR to Shibuya or take a taxi to Nishi-Azabu.

Perfect location in my opinion.

Meeting place: Ebisu JR Station - West Exit

Time: 9:30pm~11:30pm(?)

Dinner: NOS Ebisu (http://r.gnavi.co.jp/g045630/)

Cost: 3,000yen (approx.)

b1f_img.jpg

How does this sound then guys?

PM me if you're interested and I'll call to reserve one of the private rooms by the end of the week.

Hey, so how's Tokyo's style right now? I haven't been there in a while, one of my friends said that it's sort of more slim style, because last time, everybody was on the HH shit hard, like baggy shit every where (which I also have no problem with, since my style varies very much.)

Also, any new good clubs by Shibuya? Because I'll be back in Shibuya very soon, probably late January. I want to go to a good Hip Hop, House or Drum & Bass club.

Also, any nice cafes where the races differ between mostly English/Japanese/Spanish speaking people?

Meeting place: Ebisu JR Station - West Exit

Time: 9:30pm~11:30pm(?)

Dinner: NOS Ebisu (http://r.gnavi.co.jp/g045630/)

Cost: 3,000yen (approx.)

b1f_img.jpg

How does this sound then guys?

PM me if you're interested and I'll call to reserve one of the private rooms by the end of the week.

im up. as for clubs, air seems to be the only place with a worthwile event, and its fairly close.

koara also has something going but they dont seem to want to share info about WHAT it is, so its a bit of a gamble.

Hey, so how's Tokyo's style right now? I haven't been there in a while, one of my friends said that it's sort of more slim style, because last time, everybody was on the HH shit hard, like baggy shit every where (which I also have no problem with, since my style varies very much.)

Also, any new good clubs by Shibuya? Because I'll be back in Shibuya very soon, probably late January. I want to go to a good Hip Hop, House or Drum & Bass club.

Also, any nice cafes where the races differ between mostly English/Japanese/Spanish speaking people?

like anywhere, style depends on the demographic. theres a lot of western influence tight shit, but the harajuku cool is still mostly loose fits, which im digging a lot.

the bib is very popular in harajuku but hardly seen elsewhere.

extremely short shorts with leggings and fur hats seems to be popular all year round with stupid girls.

NOS sounds good, we'll see you guys there.

ps any easy way to get to Kamakura? Just the train? I need to go there for a day and check out the huge buddha and buy a postcard for this girl who doesn't talk to me anymore.

In for NOS.

Horribly, what is going on at Air that night?

Dismal you can take a train direct from Shinagawa (run pretty frequently) 40ish minutes, or even Shinjuku or Ebisu, but they are less frequent and will take about an hour.

Man, I hope some people speak Spainish at the meetup.

theres a house/techno night. you can check out the djs myspace http://www.myspace.com/echoa

might as well go out because I dont feel like catching the last train and a cab would cost me the same as the cover.

you coming?

by the way, BIGxSMALL meetup successful. Our concepts were streamlined and simply breathtaking.

Any random salarymen come up to him and start a convo?

Shit was rad at the ramen joint y'day... dude's drinkin' by himself, talking to the wall and 'kampai'ing the wall... then JUST when we leave he realises we've been speaking English... and the guy just bugs out at 'duck... asking if he can do Judo because everyone in Nesarandsu does (???!?!?!?!)........ hahaha

that was me on winq's computer the first time btw. We have decided to make this the style-zeitgeist-style 'grail status' food tour.

To reserve:

Kyubei

Tenichi

Nobu

Some wagyu joint, i was thinking Imahan?

What else?