japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

salaryman hit it on the head. Lately I've been going out and coming back home at like 7 or never at all, and going to school with hands covered in club stamps to the point where my hands look all black and blue and bruised. I'm going to Tokyo for some R+R and to get my eat on.

Super cold here in Seoul right now, we now have a legit reason for cutting class. How's Tokyo? What concepts should we wear next week?

means going out only 8 of the 10 days they are here.

paging gonexgrey. bring girls to meetup.

know any JAL stewardesses?

girlfriend A "So, where did you meet these guys?"

me "...the internet..i actually havent met all of them..dont worry i think theyre harmless"

girlfriend A "....yeah actually i have to go to a different party that night."

so yeah, i think i'll end up having lunch or coffee with winqy. no sausage fest for me.

means going out only 8 of the 10 days they are here.

paging gonexgrey. bring girls to meetup.

know any JAL stewardesses?

sounded more like 'ive been buying to much fashion so ill just have a beer or two and then go back to my hostel'. especially considering you cant really club lightly in tokyo since theres no subway. no offence of course.

i knew an ANA stewardess up until about a week ago. im a little sad..

gonexgrey needs to shape up by the way.

so, going out the first tuesday? In general I can go out mondays, tuesdays and of course fri, sat. And every other day too, if the night is good enough.

Nah dude, you can't call out the Korean faction like that. This isn't some American sufu meetup where we go play with each others danglies and drink a couple white Belgian beers while talking high fashion at a midscale bar and then go home.

Might as well hang out Tuesday night, we get in late and have no place to stay that night so we'll probably just stay out. Meetup in front of Studio Alta at like 11 or something?

+ for the not-calling out of the korean faction

i have never seen such ridiculous ability to drink every night all night and do it the next day, and the next, forever

with someone pulling some ridiculously stupid shit every time

damn hooligans

the smell of soju still makes me sick

Nah dude, you can't call out the Korean faction like that. This isn't some American sufu meetup where we go play with each others danglies and drink a couple white Belgian beers while talking high fashion at a midscale bar and then go home.

Might as well hang out Tuesday night, we get in late and have no place to stay that night so we'll probably just stay out. Meetup in front of Studio Alta at like 11 or something?

had to look up studio alta. i dont know about shinjuku, there must be some ok places there but none that I know of.

i think we'd rather go to meguro, shibuya, harajuku, daikanyama or something.

which tuesday are we talking about, 25th or 2nd?

had to look up studio alta. i dont know about shinjuku, there must be some ok places there but none that I know of.

i think we'd rather go to meguro, shibuya, harajuku, daikanyama or something.

which tuesday are we talking about, 25th or 2nd?

I say we meet up in Ebisu, west exit and head to NOS. Great atmospheere and guaranteed to be only 2,000-3,000 yen per person even after bottles of wine, beer, etc. Plus we can reserve the "pillow-room".