lamscott

ãã†ã€PHENOMENONã¯çµ‚ã‚らãªã„ã—

ã“ã‚Œã‹ã‚‰ã‚‚続ã„ã¦ã„ããã†ã§ã™ã€‚

ファンã®çš†ã•ã‚“ã¯å®‰å¿ƒã—ã¦ãã ã•ã„。

PHENOMENONã‚’é‹å–¶ã—ã¦ã„る会社ã¯ãªããªã£ã¦ã—ã¾ã£ãŸã‘ã©ã‚‚ã€

PHENOMENONã¨ã„ã†ãƒ–ランドã¯ç¶šã„ã¦ã„ãã¾ã™ã€‚

「続ã‘ã¦ã„ããŸã‚ã«ã€é‹å–¶ä¼šç¤¾ãŒå¤‰ã‚ã‚‹ã¨ã„ã†ã“ã¨ã ãã†ã§ã™ã€‚

è¿‘ã„å°†æ¥ã«è¦ªä¼šç¤¾ãŒæ–°ã—ããªã‚‹ã€ã¨ã„ã†ã¨åˆ†ã‹ã‚Šã‚„ã™ã„ã‹ãªã€‚

å½¼ã®ã‚¯ãƒªã‚¨ãƒ¼ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³ã¯ä»Šæœ€ã‚‚è„‚ãŒã®ã£ã¦ã‚‹ï¼ˆã‚¯ãƒªã‚¨ãƒ¼ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³ã®è„‚ã€ã­ï¼‰ã¨

言ã£ã¦ã‚‚éŽè¨€ã§ã¯ãªã„ã—ã€é¢ç™½ããªã‚‹ã®ã¯ã¾ã ã¾ã ã“ã‚Œã‹ã‚‰ã€‚

僕ã¯ç¾å ´ã‚‚ã‚„ã£ã¦ã‚‹ã‹ã‚‰

PHENOMENONã«ã©ã‚Œã ã‘ファンãŒã¤ã„ã¦ã‚‹ã‹ã¨ã‹ã€

å¸ã—ã‚‚å«ã‚ã¦ã®ãƒ“ジãƒã‚¹è¦æ¨¡ã‚‚知ã£ã¦ã‚‹ã®ã§

普通ã ã£ãŸã‚‰ã“ã‚“ãªã“ã¨ã§ä¼šç¤¾ãŒãªããªã‚‹ã‚ã‘ãŒãªã„ã®ã¯çŸ¥ã£ã¦ã„る。

Grey paisley parka and extra long necklace with fringe are both personal favorites, but fuck me that wool standing neck blazer? That is outstanding. Love it.

hello nippon sufu,

i wonder if you could help me with something.

http://www.matsuya-art-works.co.jp/jiturei/tohshin/okayama/

could you guys clarify what type of gakuin this is? it seems to be an after-school studying academy of some sort, but studying for what exactly?

how big are MOOCs (massive open online courses, edX, coursera, udacity) in japan, asia in general? seems like a big big wave coming, being local to some of the development.

my dream is to one day build an internet cafe/study lounge that steals the basic aesthetic element of that gakuin above, but in america of course.

currently working towards saving up for that...

i think online tutoring is getting big.

it's one of those after-school cram schools. 学習塾. too steezy though.

Edited by herpsky

too... futuristically steezy perhaps?! i wonder how america would react to something that looked more minimally like this.

maybe the stars will be more aligned in a few years when i've saved up me pennies.

you have a good time at after-school cram school, herps? are they all hell or do they give you a good chance to network/cry together/academic-angle nanpa?

too... futuristically steezy perhaps?! i wonder how america would react to something that looked more minimally like this.

maybe the stars will be more aligned in a few years when i've saved up me pennies.

you have a good time at after-school cram school, herps? are they all hell or do they give you a good chance to network/cry together/academic-angle nanpa?

LALZ

Going to tokyo for my third time for work, early next month...

I have a strange question: wheres a good place to meet other giajin / expat women?? First few trips I was out in tokyo, I went to local spots and most japanese girls don't seem very impressed when I don't speak a word of japanese (will be working on that for future trips).

Any suggestions for how a white boy can get laid in japan who's only there for a week??

I'll be staying in Ginza, if anyone wants to help show me some spots I'll supply a few drinks (25 y/o from NY)

Edited by capadocious

Going to tokyo for my third time for work, early next month...

I have a strange question: wheres a good place to meet other giajin / expat women?? First few trips I was out in tokyo, I went to local spots and most japanese girls don't seem very impressed when I don't speak a word of japanese (will be working on that for future trips).

Any suggestions for how a white boy can get laid in japan who's only there for a week??

I'll be staying in Ginza, if anyone wants to help show me some spots I'll supply a few drinks (25 y/o from NY)

craigslist/okcupid. seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

just came across this from 2011, but still an incredible read on jap culture.

"Average Japanese incomes have taken a huge hit over the last 13 years. This chart shows the degree to which salaried employees’ incomes dropped since their peak in 1997. The most significant declines came after 2008’s so-called “Lehman shock,†and even with the slight uptick in 2010 and expected for 2011, wages are still not back to 2008 levels. As Shukan Bunshun calculated, the end result is a loss of ¥220 trillion in lost or declining salaries in the last 12 years (Japan Times).

http://neojaponisme.com/2011/11/28/the-great-shift-in-japanese-pop-culture-part-one/

"OWN TOKYO" Tokyo Marathon: Nike Running Apparel Customization @ Nike Harajuku

Until March 4. Really great designs. I did this a couple of years ago and came out great.

http://nikeharajuku.jp/blog/2013/02/22/080200.php

TypeA1-thumb-480x360-27753.jpgTypeC1-thumb-480x360-27765.jpgTypeD3-thumb-480x360-27775.jpg