japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

That's true. Anxiety about job and getting the big two letter degree getting to me, I guess.

My game has seriously gone to shit since I broke up with the CA.

I think girls (and woogie told me the same thing) can smell my desperation and insecurity.

I had better success rates like 3 years ago. I get so close to scoring but can rarely seal the deal these days.

Over the past year, I had two JBZ refuse me after coming over. This is sad.

I think girls (and woogie told me the same thing) can smell my desperation and insecurity.

Yeah man. Can't be desperate. Not attractive. Which girls refused you? U got with Amy with my help homie!

That's true. Anxiety about job and getting the big two letter degree getting to me, I guess.

My game has seriously gone to shit since I broke up with the CA.

I had better success rates like 3 years ago. I get so close to scoring but can rarely seal the deal these days.

you gotta no give a fuck. easy cum easy go. goiiiiiiinggggg style is the best

飴ã¨éž­ã€‚is a phrase djrajio's friend uses a lot.

i still haven't quite figured out how you guys create situations where girls to dying to see you / hang out with you. you know, like making se-fure.

Its all physchological.

飴ã¨éž­ for realz dude.

Don't act desperate. Only call/email occassionally. Give her the gift of missing you.

gotta be playful and be a little charai.

Girls say they hate charai but you can't argue with mother nature.

then when the opportunity arises capitalize on it.

words to live by

i think another mistake is that ive been really fixated on sealing the deal at first encounters

i think i used to have better success rates because i was a novice and never tried to seal the deal on the first try.

i was pretty relaxed and never rushed into things

its about 余裕

Edited by herpsky

Nah man. There is no one fixed rule.

Gotta be flexible depending on the girl.

Some girls like slow and steady. Some girls like it fast/quick.

Again, you gotta be able to recognize the type and adjust accordingly.

That said, I do think that you fixate too much on sealing the deal quickly.

Also, gotta learn how to be charismatic/playful/know how to use humor to make a girl like you, blah blah blah.

Learn how to talk to girls playfully is important. Removes the kabe.

The pro-nanpashi guys like the du who works at "the other morgan" had mad 和㿠skills.

Gotta be more playful. F'reals. I've been too serious these days.

i dont kno if this new train connecting routes system be good or bad. seriously. you don't gotta transfer sometimes, but mor peoples on the train and undesirables.

daisaitama citizens b invadin my hood

woogie says my face is too sukebe

not face. i guess i meant facial expression. imo it's ok that bz know that you sukebe, but like djraio said you can't come off as desperate or insecure. not good to have some "i haven't entered a vag in along time. please x100 let me stick it in a bit" lookin facial expression

. i think i'ts ok for you to be aggressive with bitch in the club. 5kon or street nanpa is volatile. game is always diff. but i don't care. yeah i wanna bang, but if girl dont aint havin it i just go to next one. statistics dude.

anyway think about it this way, it's not like you guaranteed a fuck or bj. so at the club unless you kopping mad drinks for bz or poppin bottles you aren't really investing much (other than yr time).

you have a look that jbeezy like. u are tall. that is advantage. yeah and you got small fcukin face. try to get yr self confidence level up and bz will notice. they dont want to fuckin wimp. u have to be attractive on the inside too (sounds gay, but i jus tryin help).

also u made out with jbeezy in the club a couple times. that's good. you should have just broke the fuck outta there and took them to back alley or something. try to get a finger or two inside. that always usually works for me.

anyway i think things will get easier. just practice more. remember: no fear. no shame.

Herp you're tall and have a medical degree no? You have more opportunities than I will in my lifetime.

I am short, hairy, look like a b grade manzai comedian and debu so I have probably work at least 100x harder than you when I was your age. My only advice is that you use a nice hand treatment I recommend Malin Goetz Vitamin B5 Treatment, ladies like soft hands for the finger bang.

Herp you're tall and have a medical degree no? You have more opportunities than I will in my lifetime.

I am short, hairy, look like a b grade manzai comedian and debu so I have probably work at least 100x harder than you when I was your age. My only advice is that you use a nice hand treatment I recommend Malin Goetz Vitamin B5 Treatment, ladies like soft hands for the finger bang.

Also 深爪。