japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

also, what's a good spot to hit up tonight? aside from the usual spot in nishiazabu, what are the good options? is the new hiphop club where warehouse used to be a decent option?

If you want to go check out Village, let me know and I can hit up Hokuto to get you guys on the list there.

he's staying at ANA intercon so i'll prolly swing by there.

i guess you guys will be busy with these BZs. hit me up if you guys don't end up doing "nijikai" in akasaka.

is the bro's name john kim?

Yeah, you met him at my nabe party.

also, what's a good spot to hit up tonight? aside from the usual spot in nishiazabu, what are the good options? is the new hiphop club where warehouse used to be a decent option?

Haven't been to village...

503975586.jpg

steve. stop being friendly to these jacktooth-hunting lowlifes on this thread. it's 2 dudes on a thread conversing their bromance back and forth thinking they own something. dudes probably hang around at the bar at feria all night waiting for a bitch to grind on em

steve. stop being friendly to these jacktooth-hunting lowlifes on this thread. it's 2 dudes on a thread conversing their bromance back and forth thinking they own something. dudes probably hang around at the bar at feria all night waiting for a bitch to grind on em

Lol. You obviously haven't been on this board very long...

Edited by djrajio

I didn't go to ropps tonight. I'm a winner.

Taro's in ropps. He's a loser.

Went on 2 dates back to back. The second one was 1 out of 10 I accidentally found at Muse.

I think she wanted to stay but i pushed her into the cab and let her go.

Given the monthly cost is over $4k based on his rate, he is def. charging much more than the true cost.

I have no idea how much properties are in nakameguro / daikanyama but he is making at least $1k per month off of the property. It def. looks cool though.

Takeshita Dori Street- tons of vintage boutiques, local designers etc. Prices range from reasonable to expensive, a lot of eccentric items.

man i had a place booked on airbnb but the dude canceled my reservation. gotta find something else. might have to stay at a capsule hotel lolz

well yea

maybe cause she's half zanichi?

yeah, i guess. i don't find her attractive at all because she's not kawaii.

That's so sad. She's so beautiful.

http://www.news-us.j.../353982743.html

People hatin on Mizuhara Kiko.

Everyone calling her ブス。 I think she's just one of those chicks pure bred Japanese brus don't really dig.

Ran into Kiko getting into a van with a bunch of Big-Bang looking Korean dudes on Sunday afternoon in Akasaka.

She is so short and skinny...

Looks like a little child.

man i had a place booked on airbnb but the dude canceled my reservation. gotta find something else. might have to stay at a capsule hotel lolz

i sorted out my shit. im staying in shinjuku

mrip and i should hit this up

新国立美術館ã§é–‹å‚¬ã•ã‚Œã¦ã„る「カリフォルニア デザイン,1930-1965ã€"LIVING IN A MODERN"

カリフォルニアモダンã®å…¨è²Œã‚’ã€å®¶å…·ã‚„ファッションã€é™¶èŠ¸ã€ã‚°ãƒ©ãƒ•ã‚£ãƒƒã‚¯ã€å»ºç¯‰å†™çœŸã€æ˜ åƒã‚’通ã—ã¦æ¤œè¨¼ã—ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚

「1920年代ã¯ãƒ¨ãƒ¼ãƒ­ãƒƒãƒ‘ã‹ã‚‰ã®ç§»æ°‘ã®ã‚·ãƒ³ãƒ‰ãƒ©ãƒ¼ã‚„ノイトラã«ã‚ˆã‚Šãƒ‰ã‚¤ãƒ„ ãƒã‚¦ãƒã‚¦ã‚¹ã€ã‚ªãƒ©ãƒ³ãƒ€ã€€ãƒ‡ãƒ»ã‚¹ã‚¿ã‚¤ãƒ«ã€ç‰¹ã«â€ã‚·ãƒ¥ãƒ¬ã‚¤ãƒ€ãƒ¼é‚¸â€ã‚’代表ã¨ã™ã‚‹ä½å®…様å¼ã«å½±éŸ¿ã‚’å—ã‘ã€1950年代ã«ãªã‚‹ã¨â€ãƒŸãƒƒãƒ‰ã‚»ãƒ³ãƒãƒ¥ãƒªãƒ¼ãƒ¢ãƒ€ãƒ³â€ã¨å‘¼ã°ã‚Œã‚‹ã‚¤ãƒ¼ãƒ ã‚ºã‚’中心ã¨ã—ãŸå®¶å…·ã‚„建築(ケーススタディーãƒã‚¦ã‚¹ï¼‰ã‚‚ã•ã‚‹äº‹ãªãŒã‚‰ã€ãƒ’ースセラミックスã€ã‚¢ãƒ¼ã‚­ãƒ†ã‚¯ãƒãƒ£ãƒ«ãƒ»ãƒã‚¿ãƒªãƒ¼ã¨ã„ã£ãŸé™¶å™¨ã€ã‚½ãƒ¼ãƒ«ãƒ»ãƒã‚¹ã«ã‚ˆã‚‹ã‚°ãƒ©ãƒ•ã‚£ãƒƒã‚¯ã¨è¨€ã£ãŸã‚«ãƒªãƒ•ã‚©ãƒ«ãƒ‹ã‚¢å…¨ä½“ã¨ã—ã¦èµ·ããŸå¤§ããªãƒ ãƒ¼ãƒ´ãƒ¡ãƒ³ãƒˆã‚’時代ã«æ²¿ã£ã¦å±•ç¤ºã—ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚ã€

f0010106_21504816.jpg