japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Looking forward to tofubeat's debut album

http://natalie.mu/music/news/86710

no offers

lame

how would someone who graduated from a top 20 american university and got a doctorate not have a job. so cray.

Edited by herpsky

I'm still with no new job. Shit sucks ass, you keep checking your email more than normal, and it sucks when these ppl who interviewed me keep lurking at my linkedin every few days, cockteasing me basically. Since I got nothing going on,booked a trip to iceland for this weekend, maybe madrid in the early fall, and just booked another Tokyo trip before xmas, then off to Kyushu before new years eve.

Raji you were right

http://www.nytimes.c...wanted=all&_r=0

Oh. I thought you already had a job and were looking to move out of finance to IT? What happened there buddy?

THIS IS ME TODAY. STILL WAITING. ONE MORE DAY. IF I DON'T GET ANYTHING, I'LL BE

lNxhIQ9.jpg

Hang in there buddy.

I've been there.

Several of our friends have been there.

You'll get out of it.

Oh. I thought you already had a job and were looking to move out of finance to IT? What happened there buddy?

Shit didnt happen as far as I can tell, I asked the recruiter for feedback regardless of the direction they were going, they told me to wait a bit, so I am still stuck at my current job, at least I have a shitload of vacation time to spend.

Hey all,

Heading to tokyo next week and just wanted to ask for any good recs for good restaurants , particulary vegetarian/organic places but anything you guys think is worth checking out really. I am not fussed price wise, suggestions from all ends of the spectrum would be appreciated!

Also if any one has any tips for good hotels near Naoshima, I have left it super late so cant stay on the island. Where would the next best location be? Have found a few places in Takamatsu

Any help would be good!

Cheers!

Hey all,

Heading to tokyo next week and just wanted to ask for any good recs for good restaurants , particulary vegetarian/organic places but anything you guys think is worth checking out really. I am not fussed price wise, suggestions from all ends of the spectrum would be appreciated!

Also if any one has any tips for good hotels near Naoshima, I have left it super late so cant stay on the island. Where would the next best location be? Have found a few places in Takamatsu

Any help would be good!

Cheers!

Muse in Nishiazabu has good food.

damn jigga..

"But [it] is different with [M]an. Man is not a being who cannot help yielding to the impulse that most urgently asks for satisfaction. Man is a being capable of subduing his instincts, emotions, and impulses; he can rationalize his behavior. He renounces the satisfaction of a burning impulse in order to satisfy other desires. He is not a puppet of his appetites. A man does not ravish every female that stirs his senses; he does not devour every piece of food that entices him; he does not knock down every fellow he would like to kill. He arranges [p. 17] his wishes and desires into a scale, he chooses; in short, he acts. What distinguishes man from beasts is precisely that he adjusts his behavior deliberatively. Man is the being that has inhibitions, that can master his impulses and desires, that has the power to suppress instinctive desires and impulses."

what you working towards herpes?

I guess this won't matter to you ballers who just take cabs everywhere

å ±é“関係資料ã«ã‚ˆã‚‹ã¨ã€2013å¹´3月21日(木)12時よりã€æ±äº¬ãƒ¡ãƒˆãƒ­å…¨ç·šã§æºå¸¯é›»è©±ãŒåˆ©ç”¨ã§ãるよã†ã«ãªã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚ã“ã‚Œã«ã‚ˆã‚Šã€é§…構内ã ã‘ã§ã¯ãªã列車内ã§ã‚‚インターãƒãƒƒãƒˆæŽ¥ç¶šã‚„メールã®é€å—ä¿¡ãŒå¯èƒ½ã«ãªã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚[/font]

21日以é™ã€æ–°ãŸã«æºå¸¯é›»è©±ãŒä½¿ãˆã‚‹ã‚ˆã†ã«ãªã‚‹åŒºé–“ã¯ä»¥ä¸‹ã®é€šã‚Šã€‚

• 銀座線(浅è‰é§…~神田駅)
  • 丸ノ内線(新宿御苑å‰é§…~新中野駅・中野新橋駅)
  • 有楽町線(和光市駅~å°ç«¹å‘原駅・åƒå·é§…~è¦ç”ºé§…)
  • å—北線(目黒駅~市ケ谷駅)

※有楽町線・副都心線å°ç«¹å‘原駅~åƒå·é§…é–“ã«ã¤ã„ã¦ã¯ã€å¹³æˆ28年度中ã«å®Œäº†äºˆå®šã¨ã®ã“ã¨ã§ã™ã€‚

ãªãŠã€åˆ©ç”¨ã§ãã‚‹æºå¸¯é›»è©±äº‹æ¥­è€…ã¯NTTドコモã€KDDIã€ã‚½ãƒ•ãƒˆãƒãƒ³ã‚¯ãƒ¢ãƒã‚¤ãƒ«ã€ã‚¤ãƒ¼ãƒ»ã‚¢ã‚¯ã‚»ã‚¹ã®4社ã§ã™ã€‚今後ã¯åœ°ä¸‹é‰„内ã§ãƒãƒƒãƒˆæŽ¥ç¶šã—ãŸã‚Šãƒ¡ãƒ¼ãƒ«ã®ç¢ºèªã‚’ã—ãŸã‚Šã§ãã‚‹ã®ã§ã€åœ°ä¸‹é‰„ã§é•·è·é›¢ç§»å‹•ã™ã‚‹äººã«ã¨ã£ã¦ã¯ã‹ãªã‚Šã†ã‚Œã—ã„ニュースã§ã™ã­

[/font] Edited by herpsky

I guess this won't matter to you ballers who just take cabs everywhere

[/font]

Took a cab to work today.

To me exactly 3 mins to get from Akasaka to Tameike Sanno.

I'm fucking lazy.

dope, so instead of finding the rare cafe that offers wi-fi, you can just hit up the metro? free for all passengers, no passwords sort of thing? or lame gotta-pay docomo for access kind of deal?

I don't usually neg people but come on.

translate.google.com

Getting wifi is actually pretty easy for visitors. wi2 (I think someone on sufu actually suggested) is the best bet.

Most chain coffee places and train stations have wi2 spots. You can even get on-board wifi on narita express. It's like 300 yen a month with no contract.

Woogle/Woogie told me he gave you so many chances to hit-up beezies in Hawaii and you dropped the ball.

Herpsky has no game.

Lolz.

What's wrong young skywalker? Can't get your lightsaber working?