japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

APC surplus always sucked.

you might as well buy their jawns at the semi-annual sale.

in general, japanese sales have really sucky shit i.e. left overs

you might as well save that money and go to a barneys sale in the states

when are the semi annual sales?

So I went to karaoke with this random beezy and some friends. Afterward the 4 hours of listening to girls attempting to sing enka and english music, she asks me if we are going out and if she is my kanojo. Why are j-girls obsessed with love? I was gonna see if a yes would result in my dick getting sucked right then and there.

And yes jap sales suck balls.

So I went to karaoke with this random beezy and some friends. Afterward the 4 hours of listening to girls attempting to sing enka and english music, she asks me if we are going out and if she is my kanojo. Why are j-girls obsessed with love? I was gonna see if a yes would result in my dick getting sucked right then and there.
It sounds like you certainly know how to choose them.

they sound like gaijin chasers.

the archetype is usually some misfit girl who would never get a second look from a self respecting Japanese guy.

15lbs over budget (mostly in the legs)

a short awkward haircut,

sneakers and a busted grill.

a name like naoko, naomi, whatever.

lol. I like the name Naomi, and then my girlfriend told me what's up. I like her mean side, it's pretty funny. Then when I make fun of her friends in the same style of humor she is a bitch to me for the next 3 days. :(

they sound like gaijin chasers.

the archetype is usually some misfit girl who would never get a second look from a self respecting Japanese guy.

15lbs over budget (mostly in the legs)

a short awkward haircut,

sneakers and a busted grill.

a name like naoko, naomi, whatever.

damn

i couldn't agree more

they most likely have black hair

Guest jmatsu

And yes jap sales suck balls.

what enka did they sing? what english songs did they sing? what did u sing?

Hard for them to be gaijin chasers when when most of them speak no english. The were friends of my friends and I had nothing better to do on a Sunday evening. The only songs I picked were the english ones so dont be complaining about the enka. One of the girls had fucking range though.

Oh and this girl is named Rie. Short but not awkward hair cut. Shes got some freckles too.

If you admit your ignorance now, you will pay for it less later.

I did sound a bit stupid and ignorant in the last post.

Obviously being a gaijin plays into it. No way around it unfortunatly. This second girl though, I think it was more curiosity than gaijin hunting. She has some substance to her and we get along pretty well though. First girl though, the cards are up. She probably was but fuck her. She thinks we are still together and in love. Silly girl.

during my stay in Tokyo, i went to this place called 大黒屋 (daikokuya) in Asakusa. The tempura there is moderately priced and fairly good. Its really near Senso-Ji temple - its fairly well known so shops nearby should be able to give more specific directions.

anyone got any tempura joint recommendations? its my last day in tokyo on sunday and i want to take one of my good girlfriends (not that kind) to lunch and she loves tempura. midrange price, nothing cheapskate but not total 'balla status' either.

I worked all weekend in the office and even now from my office I can see bitches lining up in this horrible weather to buy Forever 21.

Shit is mad retarded.

who do you work for now? i thought you were considering going to HK or the UK? (i may be thinking of someone else...)

Can anyone recommend a Japanese credit card? Thinking of getting a JP Bank Visa credit card only because I have an account with ゆうちょ銀行 and I think it's convenient .

Also, what's up with the 支払い thing and spreading out your payments? My friend says that you can spread out your payments x amount of times and don't have to pay interest but another source says you have pay interest unless you pay one time.

Common sense says that they're not gonna give you zero interest loans for 3 months or more on every purchase you make.

Over here in Korea we have the same option, the stores run the charges through their own banks (one of like 15-20) and credit you, and you pay an avg of about 19% APR, nothing lower than 17% and nothing more than 21% APR usually, so if 19% APR is what you like, go for it.

Can anyone recommend a Japanese credit card? Thinking of getting a JP Bank Visa credit card only because I have an account with ゆうちょ銀行 and I think it's convenient .

Also, what's up with the 支払い thing and spreading out your payments? My friend says that you can spread out your payments x amount of times and don't have to pay interest but another source says you have pay interest unless you pay one time.

That shit b called revolving payment.

Supports impulse buys.