japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

got my tix to japan yesterday. super cheap right now.

also picked up some CWG a week ago (i can't find japanese beezy here)...

some cougar tried taking me home @ a concert but she was 35 and hippie-ish

so i ran.

Isnt the typical jguy fantasy a white girl regardless of looks?

Where's the Wolf's Head store in Tokyo?

Sentagaya.

Most of the items will be out of your price range.

A studded belt is like 2 grand.

hey can anyone recommend any good japanese blogs? i found a few in some other threads, but hoping you guys might have something else. i'm looking to keep up my japanese somewhat and it helps if the subject matter is actually interesting as opposed to only reading news articles...

hey can anyone recommend any good japanese blogs? i found a few in some other threads, but hoping you guys might have something else. i'm looking to keep up my japanese somewhat and it helps if the subject matter is actually interesting as opposed to only reading news articles...

Just for clairification, do you mean the subject matter to be in Japanese or the content to be about Japan. Sorry not quite sure what you are asking for.

Just for clairification' date=' do you mean the subject matter to be in Japanese or the content to be about Japan. Sorry not quite sure what you are asking for.[/quote']

hoping for the content to be in japanese. cheers.

a couple pages back I said I would be staying in Koenji for the first half of August. well plans changed up and instead I'll be subletting an apartment in Sangenjaya with these 2 breezies. Thankfully this place will be much closer to where the action is...

how much are they paying for their place? I wouldn't mind living in sancha again, it's really nice. den-en-toshi in rush hour is terrible though, as mentioned. If I go back I figured I'd end up in koenji/kichijoji or some place similar since it'd be cheaper... I wouldn't mind nakame though. Would nakameguro be a lot more expensive than, say, sangenjaya?

Yes. (10 char)

nostalgia. lulz.

rick owens tokyo opening in september, 09.

wtih raf simons and dvn in aoyama, my life is now complete (10).

who the hell buys rick owens besides sufu posters anyway...

how much are they paying for their place? I wouldn't mind living in sancha again, it's really nice. den-en-toshi in rush hour is terrible though, as mentioned. If I go back I figured I'd end up in koenji/kichijoji or some place similar since it'd be cheaper... I wouldn't mind nakame though. Would nakameguro be a lot more expensive than, say, sangenjaya?

sancha and nakameguro are probably pretty comparable in terms of pricing. both outside yamanote, but still great locations.

still, it all depends on the size of the apartment, when it was built, and how far it is from the station. I would say you can probably find a greater variety of attractive options in the Sancha area. Its more dense living though so trains are crowded, but arguably more dining choices, etc. Nakameguro apartments tend to be a little farther from the station, and many are really old for the cost. you just have to look around.

Also, fuck living in kichijoji. That place is fine for a day trip, but trekking into the city on the regular is inconvenient, not to mention trying to taxi home...