japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

no, I don't have to be right in Tokyo. Saitama's fine. :)

Problem is I don't know much about the lease laws and the only people helping me understand them are my host family in Chiba, the folks at tokyoapartments.jp, my weird ICU Japanese friends, and a few ppl I know living in hostels over there.

I'm currently staying in a "weekly mansion" that I pay monthly through Future Revolution Corp, which is nice since I don't want to be saddled with an expensive lease if I need to move once I find a new job. The apartments are all fully furnished w/ high speed internet, etc. I believe you need to have a valid visa and foreigners card to make a contract with them but the locations are very convenient and prices start at 123,000 yen per month. I'm staying in Azabu Juban which doesn't get more baller in terms of location.

picture.jpg

http://www.futurerevolution.jp/monthly/index.html

Well I'm pretty sure there are other weekly mansion companies that do the same thing for even cheaper, probably could find a place for 60,000-80,000 near the 23 wards. Future revolution is expensive because of the location of the mansions.

ive spent the past couple of days looking for jawns

bought

2 pairs of low rise dickies

bless bracelet from corso como

mount rainier design x hi std bag

woolenrich woolen mills knockoff jkt for 4000 yen

gshock (all matte black)

nothing crazy but no impulse buys

:

c/hecked out the tenderloin flagship. kinda cool but pricres are out of control. the store is near masterpiece in daikanyama

midwests s/s buys were pretty awesome.

saw1 lots of geller 09 ss. okay stuff so far.

not riding bitches

thats djrajios fulltime job

he must be riding one as i post this msg

Yo homie, women don't make any fucking sense man; sometimes ur up and sometimes ur waaaay down.

How did ur dates go this week?

Remember that girl that swung by our bar w/ her friend last Saturday to pick up the face cream she left at my apartment and left early cuz they were bored? She's been blowing up my phone all week...and now we're going to the movies this Friday. Three weeks ago I seriously thought I would never see this woman again.

And there was that uketsuke girl from Lehman/Nomura at the party that was real into me. Guess what, no response. Ice cold.

Fucking makes no fucking sense.

Wat u doin Sat? Hit up my phone; we need to hang out before you leave...

im free this saturday. going out with my ex-lehman bro on friday.

saw my ex today. she had to leave early cause her sister was super sick and had to take care of her. like she passed out on the train and puked all over or some shit.

i couldnt really tell if she was BSing.

i totally should have made a move on that one kyoto girl i met at microcosmos. she wasnt hot but she was hella nice. damn

watching tv on this 10 yr old crt, sipping on happoshu i bought from tokyu store. p.e.a.s.a.n.t. status