japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Guest jmatsu
My life is fucked. I somehow got my stupid ass involved with a psycho jap bitch. For stupid fucking reasons, I can not just move on and get her out of my life. If I do, I know she will make my life miserable. I live in too small of a town. This fucking blows.

she pregnant?

post pics. she better b hot or rich.

Anyone know places still carrying Nom de Guerre in Tokyo? I tried Loveless in Minami Aoyama and their headquarters store "The Contemporary Fix" nearby but they don't carry it anymore. Same for Beams even though both are listed on NDG's site.

Guest jmatsu
Anyone know places still carrying Nom de Guerre in Tokyo? I tried Loveless in Minami Aoyama and their headquarters store "The Contemporary Fix" nearby but they don't carry it anymore. Same for Beams even though both are listed on NDG's site.

y would u wanna by ndg in tokyo?

y would u wanna by ndg in tokyo?

I probably wouldn't as I'm too poor to justify dropping 200 on a shirt or something (need it for new jeans anyway). Just like some of their stuff and want to do the fashion tourist thing. I'd also like to try on a pair of those NDG 1 glasses but they'll likely be impossible to find here.

I probably wouldn't as I'm too poor to justify dropping 200 on a shirt or something (need it for new jeans anyway). Just like some of their stuff and want to do the fashion tourist thing. I'd also like to try on a pair of those NDG 1 glasses but they'll likely be impossible to find here.

nothing is impossible in tokyo.

nothing is impossible in tokyo.

Ok, nothings impossible but everything's kind of a pain and requires a lot of walking and sifting through arcane Keigo? I'll def post it here if I find them anyway. Gotta get new jeans, haircut, and undies this golden week. Gotta spend that money I'm not making!

2nd shirt:

it's basically a traditional oxford shirt but the cloth is lighter in weight.

3rd shirt:

is made of softer material than the traditional oxford shirt.

aside from reading the japanese though it seems the pocket detail is different. probably same shit, different toilet.

I wrote some long ass post explaining the whole thing but deleted it by accident. It is probably better that way although this version is missing alot of info.

Bitch be (no joke) in a completely serious way " I want your babies", "I want to marry you" , "We need each other" and crap like that. That does not fly with me when she desperately asks to have my baby. She is telling her friends loads about me, mainly bad, now that I am trying to separate from her. I am getting mail from friends asking about this shit.

No she is not pregnant (despite her wishes) and no pictures yet. I am a respectful man for the moment.

Though I do have a hilarious pic of some beautiful girl picking her nose on a train in osaka that a friend sent me.

Im the one on the visa. I would marry a j-girl who was not so fucking 五月蝿い and psycho. She just wants half gaijin babies or something.

Nose picking beauty will be up as soon as I am not on this shit internet I have at home.

Probably 面倒くさい is more appropriate.

How old is your girl? If she's late teens or late twenties/early thirties then it kinda makes sense.

late teens? why does that make sense?
Or maybe you were her first

Yeah, that makes sense then.

Young girls are impressionable.

They fall in love easily and don't understand reality.

APC surplus always sucked.

you might as well buy their jawns at the semi-annual sale.

in general, japanese sales have really sucky shit i.e. left overs

you might as well save that money and go to a barneys sale in the states