japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

A couple things..

Trippple Nippples is what's wrong with music. Shit sucks, even live.. to me at least.

Couple of weeks ago i had burgers at 4 of Tokyo's highest rated burger spots, i bought a book that comes out twice a year in Japan that reviews and rates all the top burgers.. they got that shit down.

I easily say the two best burgers there are from The Great Burger and Goro's Diner.. Great Burger is behind the Audi building in Shibuya: 6-12-7, Jingu-mae, Shibuya-ku..

And Goro's Diner is up a little hill a block away from Tokyu Hands.

Burgers are subjective obviously, and Japanese burgers are all so different that I don't think you can name a winner, it's like Japanese denim I guess. My Japanese girlfriend probably wouldn't eat a burger unless it's Joel Robuchon's Le Cafe descontructed burger so there's one perspective, I'd eat most of the specialty burgers in Japan and think they're ok, most cover the fundamentals. If you break the 1000-1200yen mark you're already in snob territory, so most are good. Like I said, there's a store in Ningyo-cho that I've been beasting on and want to try, I think it'll rate highly for me. GB's doesn't look bad either, though i'm not sure i'd get the creamed spinach jawn...

I love the hot girls on my msn. Who the fuck is this bitch. Oh hey babe. You are hot.

Picture1-9-1.png

Oh and dont mind the middle contact group he he.

Too much XO brandy and alittle bit of shochu.

Kankichi_Ryotsu.bmp

Shochu and pineapple ended up coming out of my internal organs on the roof last night. Word of advice, dont drink too much when you have a 102 degree fever.

She looked nice when I put my penis in her.Not as good as I remember but that happens when you are drunk. I keep the best ones off the internet.

.........................................____,,,---~`\,..............................................

............................,,,_.,-~"* . . . . . . . . ."\,............................................

.........................,/` . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "\, .........................................

..................... ,/. . . . : : : : : :::: :::: :: : : : : :\-,.......................................

................... ./. . . .: . :: : : :::: :::: :::: :::: : ::: -, .....................................

..................,/ . . . : . :: ::: :: : : :: :::: :::: :: : : : :: -, .................................

...............,-/ : :: :: :: :: :: : : : : : : : :: : : :::: :::: ::::::;................................

.. *""\'''~~~~-______________,,,,,,,,,,,,----~""""""""`/""*.............

..... \,/\,/'\,,/"\,,/""\,..,/""\,..,/""\,..,/""\,..,/""\,..,/"\,/"\,/"\,/"\.,-"-/..................

......."~~-,,____,,,,_______,,,,,,,,_________,,,,---~".................

...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,..(.(¯`*,`,..........................

................\llllllllllll,-~*......................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................

.................\,-*¯,*`)..............,-~*`~.................../.....................

..................|/.../.../~,.......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..................

................./.../.../.../...,-,..*~,.`*~*...................*...\.................

................|.../.../.../.*`...\.................................)....)`~,..................

................|./.../..../........)......,.)`*~-,.............../....|..)...`~-,.............

..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,

...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*. .......|.../..../.../............\........

................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*............|.,*...,*...|..............\........

...................*,.........`-,......)-,...............,-*`.....,-*....(`-,............\.......

......................f`-,.........`-,/....*-,__,,-~*.......,-*.......|...`-,..........\........

I love the hot girls on my msn. Who the fuck is this bitch. Oh hey babe. You are hot.

Picture1-9-1.png

Oh and dont mind the middle contact group he he.

Too much XO brandy and alittle bit of shochu.

Nigga. That bitch is ugly as fuck. Jesus christ. Good to know I'll never have to compete with you over a bitch. Cuz you'll luckly take all the ugly ones.

Congrats. You played me good. Though the pictures are from years ago, I gotta give you credit.

The pic I posted was the same pic you posted on waywt but you cut off the head. Nice job removing it from Facebook

im gonna be in jp near the end of july/beginning of august

ive read through the last 30 pages of this thread and didnt really get an answer to my question so.. are there any specific denimz shops that a sufuer must go to? from what ive read theres a bunch of stores concentrated in certain areas (harajuku?) but is there any that sticks out in terms of selection/price or are they all the same?

as far as ive read denim is pretty much the only thing that you can get a good deal cheaper in japan than here in the u.s.. i know japan is expensive as shit and ill only have fun if im willing to spend and im mostly there for sights and food but just wondering--while im there is there anything else i must coppppp

thx

lol i want to buy them, not necessarily wear them--im probably gonna be wearing my super lightweight jeans or shorts or something while im there. any specific store i should visit in harujuku besides pbj?

ask in superdenim.

is it a lot cheaper to buy jeans in japan than buying from retailers like selfedge and blue in green?

i want a pair of "streetwear" jeans...i just can't think of any good ones

Guest jmatsu
ask in superdenim.

is it a lot cheaper to buy jeans in japan than buying from retailers like selfedge and blue in green?

i want a pair of "streetwear" jeans...i just can't think of any good ones

tenderloin? 10char