japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

is there a place where i can score a fixed gear bike for like 50,000 yen?

i know it sounds completely ridiculous cause a "real" fixed gear bike is ~150,000 yen.

i have a mamachari but want a pisuto as well.

is there a place where i can score a fixed gear bike for like 50,000 yen?

i know it sounds completely ridiculous cause a "real" fixed gear bike is ~150,000 yen.

i have a mamachari but want a pisuto as well.

Find a 業者さん that takes the bicycles left behind at the train stations. They might let you buy a bicycle before it get onthe Mangyongbong.

Hopped out the bed, turned my swag oooooooon

cruising down showa-dori with my blinging kalavinka

catching the 7pm AKB48 @ the don-ki building

eatin that doner kabob and coppin that DSlite

im on call and bored as fuck

i know man.. but i want to work in japan.. how else am i gonna get j beezys?

Lol. Man, we just tell 'em we're English teachers to fuck with bitches man. Everybody knows being an eikaiwa-teacher in Japan is the lowest of the low on the social status totem pole. So, every gaijin English teacher goes out of his way to say he's self-employed, an artist, a contract consultant, a designer, anything BUT say he teaches English. So me and my buddies fuck with bitches just to see their reaction. Them um-ing and ah-ing trying to say "what an interesting profession" we're in. It's just funny. We pretend we don't speak japanese and are fucking clueless. But the smart ones can usually tell from our shoes or watches that we have a little more money...

Lol. Man, we just tell 'em we're English teachers to fuck with bitches man. Everybody knows being an eikaiwa-teacher in Japan is the lowest of the low on the social status totem pole. So, every gaijin English teacher goes out of his way to say he's self-employed, an artist, a contract consultant, a designer, anything BUT say he teaches English. So me and my buddies fuck with bitches just to see their reaction. Them um-ing and ah-ing trying to say "what an interesting profession" we're in. It's just funny. We pretend we don't speak japanese and are fucking clueless. But the smart ones can usually tell from our shoes or watches that we have a little more money...

hahah fuck.. will still give it a try..

haha that would be pretty funny..

Guest jmatsu
where would I go to find g-shocks? aside from official retail spots, I was hoping I could find some small place lined with rare g-shocks. I used to be interested in them in my early teens, but could see myself buying one during my upcoming visit. thoughts?

rare ones? what rare ones you looking for?

Guest jmatsu

my pal's family name is yoshida. he always says that he is the heir to the yoshida kaban throne (if bitches don't know nuthin about fh).

sometimes we'd fuck with them. tell them we was part of a splinter cell from aum shinrikyo. ask them if they'd wanna bomb disney sea with us.

rare ones? what rare ones you looking for?

nothing in particular, I just want to window shop. I imagined there would be a specialty store tucked away somewhere that had an extensive collection of past and current G's... can you point me in the right direction?

The last time I was in tokyo was three years ago, so I've got a working understanding of where things are. I'll be staying a couple weeks, and plan on doing a lot of wandering around the different wards.