Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

• 2 weeks later...

Just join the ranks of Fullcount owners :)

Been following Fullcount since the contest, and always wanting to own it. Finally, made up my mind to get one and here it is - Fullcount 1108.

Living up to my expectation, the denim quality is awesome. Comparing with Samurais, 1108 is thin, haha. But in a good way, I like a variety of options to choose from.

The best feature about it is, the hidden potential, like a sleeper, nothing fancy, no hype....Just jeans :)

*One wash, Tag size 34/36

Waist - 16.5

Inseam - 32

FR - 11

BR - 14

Thigh - 12

Knee - 9

Leg - 8.5

P7284142.jpg

P7284144.jpg

P7284145.jpg

P7284165.jpg

P7284168.jpg

P7284166.jpg

P7284167.jpg

^yes, b_F, had it hemmed.

And you are right, the thigh is something have to take note. Luckily, I have read through this thread discussing on the thigh potion.

I know you are getting the unwash version. I didn't dare to take the risk that's why choose one wash for myself.

So far it is fitting overall, I'm planning for a hot soak later. Will post again :)

@b_F, and everyone interested in FC 1108

hope it will help.

After a hot soak, only the thigh and leg down shrinkage is noticeable, the upper block shrinkage is minimum. Just a few cm shrink.

Overall, it seems like the upper thigh to leg opening had an uniform shrink down, achieving slimmer cut.

Will post fit tmr, and update.

One wash, Tag size 34/36

Waist - 16.5 ---16

Inseam - 32 ----31.5

FR - 11 ----------11

BR - 14 ----------14

Thigh - 12 ------11

Knee - 9 --------8.5

Leg - 8.5 -------8

^yes, b_F. I guess, coleslawyum is right.

Wore for 2 days, and the waist stretch out 1 inch. Just measured, 34 inch now.

I am pretty relieved to hear that, Obbigood. Now I am tempted to hot soak and wear my pair of 1653LTD! I would need 0.5 to 1 inch of stretching from raw measurements, and that is what you got from your 1108 right?

Now, if only my company would hurry up and make a decision about allowing jeans at work... :rolleyes:

Hey BrownMetallic, yup, I do know that. :) Just thought that the stretching/shrinking ratio would be similar...

Speaking of the production denim, a shameless plug for my #1614. I know that it's not most people's style in here for low-rise jeans, but a small price drop and I am sucking up the shipping to anywhere in the world. Drop me a PM. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i dont own the 1101's but i have the 1108's in tts 30 ?d could easily have sized down to a 29 and quite possibly a 28 (they stretch realy easily)

i also had the 0105fs (i think thats the right model number) in a size 28 i had plenty of room in them

if i were you i would size down 1 from my true waist

• 2 weeks later...

^ pretty reasonably priced as well! Does Fullcount have any other LHT denim? Wanna see how the fades are like. :) I am assuming quite 'blurry' and not very contrasty, cos Zimb. cotton is already soft, and LHT will most likely mean that the denim is even softer right?