What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

van doren shoes in the background? i found a ds pair of those at the thrift a while back... never found any info on them.

im guessing they are custom made vans?

Van Doren was the OG name -

http://www.vans40.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vans

Van's recently reproed them in honor of their 40th aniversary. The put out a bunch of eras in the original style in those boxes.

yeah, you really probably should have held on to them.

Nice dong, BTW. Did you ever see that episode of Upright Citizen's Birgade with the retarded kid who has a huge cock and doesn't know it?

hahaha.... no...

you can do better than that, thompson

agreed. the shirt is too big and the wallys dont look good with those jeans. the whole thing looks off.

is that apc m65 lined? i got one off of ebay, which is nice, but not lined.

i remember the one you got off ebay cuz i was looking at the same one.

check yahoo japan ddohnggo, the lined french jackets show up every once in a while, was going to get one, but didn't have the funds.

i know this might seem bizarre coming from me, but i really think you need to go up a size in those cheap mondays.

cheap - is your dick that long? if so, nice!

junglejane - those boots are nice.

hey... we have a new thread for constructive crtiques of waywt posts... please use it.

and no... it not quite that long or wide..

look, to me the shemagh is something with a double meanining. Yeah... it looks great as a piece of clothing, which is why I am assuming you're wearing it, but when I see an asian girl from toronto wearing it... it seems a bit like you're perpetrating.

anyways, I live in a place where shmaghs are used either to protest western culture or as a form of antisemitism.

btw, I'm not saying that is why you're wearing it.

so what you are saying is i'm not allowed to wear it because of whatever political beliefs you think all asian girls from toronto hold. truly, honestly, to answer your question -- i wear the scarf in traffic so i don't gag on exhaust fumes because i'm weaving between cars on my bike because i want to firebomb all forms of motorized traffic.

but man, what really bugs me is - where do these fucks get off wearing dunks like they are perpetrating black culture? wear supreme without the skateboard? camo without a tour of duty? dior without the anorexia? if you're going to hate one fashion statement, hate em all.

funny, my voice is just like his too!

I just hope you are not like his character in "Happiness" (see fav films thread/supertrash)

Oh yeah nice fits everyone

Special mention to CheapMuvaFarkin'Homme.

Nice pic's Aussie doods. Isn't the Aussie workwear attire "Stubbys" (rediculously short shorts. I had several pairs in the 70's), wife beater and work boots with plaster and paint all over them? Same in NZ, but more common is rugby shorts over stubbys.

but man, what really bugs me is - where do these fucks get off wearing dunks like they are perpetrating black culture? wear supreme without the skateboard? camo without a tour of duty? dior without the anorexia? if you're going to hate one fashion statement, hate em all.

Great post. I agree.

no cleave shot here - just the usual errand-running/class gear. still managed to grab a date with a HOT bike messenger though. haha.

101806.jpg

shemagh

space fb zip

aa tee

levis 901 (hk/jp)

sambas

timbuk2 mess

new descente gloves!

yeah i know everyone else already said it - but damn - this outfit is perfect.