What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

It's kinda unfair that I get to pick on people's fits and they don't get the opportunity to do the same. Trying to level the playing field here...

To dinner with the lady:

From gentleman to Muay Thai warrior in the blink of an eye.

Muay thai too much ong bak aye?? hehe

Awww i think it would looks better without the hoodies too!...keep it plain and simple :D

CHeer,

Dub.

haven't posted in a long time ..

in a train in cph with some friends :P

trainridincphv2sn9.jpg

junk de luxe m65

bape hoodie (my friends' .. he was wearing my woodwood)

whyred jeans

schmoove perforated hightop shoes

gucci monogram belt

vintage bandana

That looks good lagoni. Any more pics of you wearing those schmooves? Do you know exactly which ones they are? Ive been thinking of buying a pair of either swear or schmoove high tops, cant decide on which ones though! thanks

That looks good lagoni. Any more pics of you wearing those schmooves? Do you know exactly which ones they are? Ive been thinking of buying a pair of either swear or schmoove high tops, cant decide on which ones though! thanks

check your pm's :P

look, to me the shemagh is something with a double meanining. Yeah... it looks great as a piece of clothing, which is why I am assuming you're wearing it, but when I see an asian girl from toronto wearing it... it seems a bit like you're perpetrating.

anyways, I live in a place where shmaghs are used either to protest western culture or as a form of antisemitism.

btw, I'm not saying that is why you're wearing it.

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y

Shark, outfit is dope nothing amjack about it. Just get the pants tailored and you'll be good. Great mix of complentary colors and it's so nice seeing pant that don't look like leggings.

^^where did you get those half cabs? thats the old style!! i was so sad when they went to the one peice toe/ollie leather... those are dope

I got them at Dave's Meat a couple months ago. They are new - the ones with the black leather / mahogony snakeskin thing going on...I'll take some better pics later if you want.

Agreed - this construction is much better for skating.

welcome.

but are you aussies trying to make us look bad?

- dude the majority of ozzies, and im talking anyone besides the scenesters in sydney, melbs and surfers, average ozzie fash is pretty much cut off denim, white stained wife beaters, and workboots.

haha. i saw it to many times.

dude the majority of ozzies, and im talking anyone besides the scenesters in sydney, melbs and surfers, average ozzie fash is pretty much cut off denim, white stained wife beaters, and workboots.

haha. i saw it to many times.

while australians in general don't dress too well, i'd definitely disagree with your description of the 'average' aussie fashion.

My gf would probably kill for those boots. She has some similar-height/color Fryes, but they don't have the same detailing or silhouette. Frye is more our budget :)

they're not much my budget either... i saved up for months to get them!! totally worth it.