What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

CHEAP----------nice choice of the blazers over the AF2 with that ensemble. gives you gravitas.

you know... i was thinking the same thing. ive been thinking about blazers for a while, but unsure about the color combos ive seen. found these black and white and had to do it

yeah cmf your whole look is 100% cleaner without those nasty ass af2s, i have nothing against af2s but those reeeeally threw me off

and to the guy who asked about my shower, its not a curtain lol. its like a big slab of faux marble , the shower has sliding glass doors haha

and yeah, costco fucking sucks. definately not worth it, theyre scheduling me with the shittiest hours too, and making me do tons of bitchwork, the pricks

fuck Hap i just saw those hosoi sk8 hi's today for sale at this little shop i just found... definately gonna cop... i tried em on n they're a bit uncomfortable though... maybe just cause i'm used to nikes

chardx - those puma's look dope. looks like you put those laces in 'aftermarket'

n canice - i dont agree with doubletap to loose the shemagh i like it but it is a bit bulky in the front... maybe when winter comes with a bigger jacket try rocking it under the half zipped up jacket... n then post a pic... obvi

what shop?

Might have missed something but who makes these boots and how much are they? Lovin' it.

shiit, i snapped em on ebay for thirty bucks...my best ebay pick up ever. i think they're by an american company though, best i can do sorry :(.

shit. Ratatat, were you standing outside a bus stop near that school around indro today? I think i drove past you.

*btw, i was thinking nice shirt as i drove past. haha

hahahah yeah that was me