6180061817.jpg

Jumpsuit: second hand

Bag: vintage

Belt: Gina Tricot

Shoes: Skopunkten

Headband: selfmade

I <3 Phat Guido of styleforum

Temp- Way too hot and humid

Agenda- To the classroom today to style on the high school kids and teachers! Long day though, bed at 4am last night, up at 6:30am, not home from classroom, my courses and work till 8pm. Now time for coursework and planning an activity for the classroom. Took this before i left this morning

Apologies for no walking forward with big grin pic or shot of me drinking my starbucks double shot

picture011tx9.jpg

picture009pn1.jpgpicture010ka2.jpg

Shirt- Club contrast collar blue chambray button down with dual front pockets designed by Tim Hamilton for Uniqlo.

Watch- Vintage Bulova Accutron m9 watch from 1969, given to me by my grandpa. Nice aged brown leather band, with antique gold looking face, however it is broken but i still love it.

Belt- Nautica dark brown leather belt. Not sure if it's distressed but it used to be my roomate's and he is too fat for it so i wear it. Despite the lack of brand cachet, it is fairly nice.

Pants- Lightweight kinda crinkly paper/nylon feeling but 100% cotton cream khaki trousers from RAF by Raf Simons.

Underwear- 100% bamboo black boxer briefs from Michael J. Krell. Were to become pretty sweaty later in the day.

Socks- Olive, beige and brown socks from pre-Robinson Gap

Shoes- Suede medium brown laceups by NDC that while not distressed, do have a bit discoloration that i need to tend to from a few drops of Natural Light that happened to spill on them in a beer pong game.