What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

true dat.

i am not a fan of d2, but i do like some of the plainer stuff, i actually bought a sweatshirt a couple of years ago which said 'cruise canada' in bold writing, it was only when i was wearing it out one day a girl came up to me and explained what it meanticon_smile_dissapprove.gif .. i have'nt worn it since.

magnificunt

its a homosexual reference...apparently to 'cruise canada' is a term used by canadian homosexuals, meaning to go out 'on the pull' i am not anti homosexual by any stretch of the imagination, just didnt feel comfortable wearing a shirt which sort of proclaimed i am gay.

magnificunt

Quote:

its a homosexual reference...apparently to 'cruise canada' is a term used by canadian homosexuals, meaning to go out 'on the pull' i am not anti homosexual by any stretch of the imagination, just didnt feel comfortable wearing a shirt which sort of proclaimed i am gay.

--- Original message by gandalf on Feb 25, 2006 09:57 PM

and what does, to go out "on the pull" mean? haha

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by gandalf on Feb 25, 2006 09:57 PM

and what does, to go out "on the pull" mean? haha

--- Original message by chadler on Feb 26, 2006 12:28 AM

sorry dude!!

it means to go out and get some action, ya know, get some booty, get a leg over...

magnificunt

heheh, what do you mean?

i know that nomad MIGHT ship it out to you, but you'd have to pay for shipping, and depending on where you are, thats not gonna be a bargain bin t-shirt. (wherever you are, really)

but who knows, maybe money "aint a thang" for you...

if you want store info, pm me and i'll send you a list

nairb49

Was on reading week havent posted much for the past week, but this is what I wore today

105358028_b0a655ee6b.jpg?v=0

105358033_5aa166523a.jpg?v=0

105358031_76d67b4e46.jpg?v=0

unknown scarf - I actually saw the scarf as headband thing in the current vice, but i was rocking it before, Ironically this issue is a fake issue with a bunch of wack trends (women carryign breifcases, tshirts around the neck, winter shorts)

Club Monaco sweater

T shirt I printed for a friends band

old ripped sweatpants

wool socks

moccasins - thomashighstreet, I know you like that.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Edited by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Feb 27, 2006 at 11:23 AM

Quote: Any reccomendations? I think im looking for some chelsea boots, or something of that manner.

Chelsea boots are definitely nice; APC makes a good pair for the money ($300 I think), as well as Agnes B ($285) but personally, my favorite dress shoes are made by Hugo Boss. Shoes are the only thing that I can justify dropping alot of cash on if you can find a timeless design with excellent craftsmanship. Definitely go for a shoe without laces (loafers, drivers, chelsea boots, etc.) in a color you can wear with anything - solid black or brown. Avoid square toes and thick soles; a nice slim compressed leather sole with a pointed or rounded toe is classic and will never go out of style. In terms of a good store with a decent selection, if you know your size in a certain brand (always good to go to their store and try their shoes), e-bay has brought me some amazing steals. Also try your local Nordstrom Rack if you are near one, it may take hours of searching but I have occassionally stumbled across a beautiful pair of Salvatore Ferragamo, Hugo Boss, etc. at least in the L.A. one that is.

icon_smile.gif