What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

Was on reading week havent posted much for the past week, but this is what I wore today

105358028_b0a655ee6b.jpg?v=0

105358033_5aa166523a.jpg?v=0

105358031_76d67b4e46.jpg?v=0

unknown scarf - I actually saw the scarf as headband thing in the current vice, but i was rocking it before, Ironically this issue is a fake issue with a bunch of wack trends (women carryign breifcases, tshirts around the neck, winter shorts)

Club Monaco sweater

T shirt I printed for a friends band

old ripped sweatpants

wool socks

moccasins - thomashighstreet, I know you like that.

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Feb 27, 2006 11:22 AM

an AK47 would complete your look.

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=5508

Quote:

that wtaps jacket looks like nothing special, but it is hard to see. do you guys seriously just like it because its w)taps.

I don't know why I even asked... no one would admit that they do.

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Feb 28, 2006 03:52 PM

I can't stand most W)Taps stuff but I like the looks of that jacket. I don't think that the reason these guys are complimenting is because it's W)Taps...

I know Kixslf doesn't own any w)taps stuff...neither do I...

Quote:
Quote:

that wtaps jacket looks like nothing special, but it is hard to see. do you guys seriously just like it because its w)taps.

I can't stand most W)Taps stuff but I like the looks of that jacket. I don't think that the reason these guys are complimenting is because it's W)Taps...

--- Original message by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Feb 28, 2006 04:25 PM

what about it stands out to you? to me its looks like a plain blue blazer, but I guess you like the 'looks' of it

icon_smile_tongue.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Feb 28, 2006 04:25 PM

what about it stands out to you? to me its looks like a plain blue blazer, but I guess you like the 'looks' of it

icon_smile_tongue.gif

--- Original message by international on Feb 28, 2006 05:43 PM

Well, for starters it fits Sam really well, it's not a flashy jacket with tons of bells and whistles...but I'm a huge fan of three and four button blazers. I could care less what brand it is, I just think it's cut well, and fits the outfit.

and I'm sorry International but do you see where I posted that this jacket "stands out" to me? Haha, all I said was that I liked it, and that I could care less about what brand it is.

icon_smile_tongue.gificon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_dissapprove.gificon_smile_sleepy.gificon_smile_dead.gificon_smile_shock.gificon_smile_shy.gificon_smile_sad.gif