What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

20070513.jpg

Samurai's still with the damn hip flare after a 6 hour soak...I guess I will go with the saggybaggy look today!

Neighborhood

Samurai

Vans

-

Sidney - That is awesome. Nothing cooler than people from around the internet meeting up and doing some random gay shit! (That may sound sarcastic but unfortunately it's not) I'm so jealous...

Yesterday, at my parents' house:

20070512.jpg

Uniqlo field parka, American Apparel t-shirt, Skull jeans, (Jack Purcells), little light.

Today, at work:

20070513.jpg

Hare jacket, Hare long sleeve t-shirt, Dior Homme jeans, Common Project sneakers.

Excitedly listening to...

41anzfxbhalaa240ov5.jpg

20070513.jpg

Samurai's still with the damn hip flare after a 6 hour soak...I guess I will go with the saggybaggy look today!

i feel yeh shinch, i did a 5 hour hot soak on mine, its just the nature of the beast, the way samurai angles and positions their damn pockets makes it pretty much inevitable unless you have the ass to fill them out all the way, what model are yours?

rauch, liking that second look

Simple

DSCN2953.jpg

Brooks Brothers vintage button up

April '77 Grey Joey Colordrives

Organ Master organ shoes

No offense, but it's like a sufu version of those "bro" photos... everybody looks the same, except for ayn and kixslf (and they're still not that different).

Can't say I disagree. This picture is kind of why I'm moving away from denim. Jeans, sneaks, and T-shirts, not really my bag.

That being said, holy cow, another epic gathering and portrait series. Great collection, and the picture helps to illustrate the Self Edge dynamic of Superfuture, a West Coast splinter faction, nice!

Sidney, the pictures turned out great!

Another lazy day filled with studying and then out for dinner with my mother.

DSC02228.jpg

The Flat Head

Skulls

Exclusive shoes given to me by Kiya.

DSC02234.jpg

I know they're a little out of season but I couldnt wait to un-DS these babies.

You aint up on this shit.

average asian guy is like 6'1 man.

Not trying to stereotype, but I'm sure that that isn't correct. Plus there are so many factors invovled when dealing with this situation that needs to be taken for account (region of the world, genetics, etc), "asian" is a very broad term. But none of that matters since this is pretty off topic.

http://www.answers.com/topic/human-height (nothing about asian americans)

talking my way out of a massive student loan repayment

sorting.jpg

ancient judge dredd tee

skulls

Whoa what? Can I get a better picture of the Judge shirt?