What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

one step ahead of you man (not really..) im not sure if id be much good though, you can see from that line in this picture that the transition is not ultra gradual, itd be rough, but looks possible

time to get your pool steez on. if the pool doesn't belong to you, try cementing up the tranny a little? give you a softer, smoother ride.. just like ky.

time to get your pool steez on. if the pool doesn't belong to you, try cementing up the tranny a little? give you a softer, smoother ride.. just like ky.

that is a possibility, now to find a vacuum pump..

eleven - thanks!

according to rirawin, I'm about 5' 5. the 21s are a sz 30, but i had them "reconstructed".

out for tea, after supper.

wdyw_48.jpg

AAA

maharishis

nikes.

plongin stop copying my fit. i did the tee + snopants + denim dunk hi thing just the day before. tsk tsk tsk ;)

soepom, valhalla, wEstSidE - thanks all for the rep!

soepom - it feels like snopants week doesn't it? haha.. yes, and you shall be the mango chutney girl

plongin - i like the collared top tucked in look, nice.

sat's drizzle kept things plain and simple for mum's day,

superfuturefit6.jpg

aaa

tsubi

vans

polka dot brolly

the next day,

superfuturefit7.jpg

plain tee with junk food patch

g-shock

maharishi

vans

nah just bget a bucket and a broom spead that water around itl evaporate pretty quick,that be so fun to haveto mess around in

that shits like straight black lagoon type water, nasty as hell, maybe on a day i dont mind getting so filthy, plus, during the summer here itll rain for days on end in the afternoon so im not sure if my efforts would last for more than a few days

Actually yes, some of my good friends have a non-profit called Krochet Kids it's a pretty cool thing they're doing check it out at http://www.krochetkidsintl.com/.

thanks ill check it out

lol, never thought it would be weird for a guy to mention he likes how a woman looks...

239075322.jpg

I thought it would be uncivilized here

If a compliment is given in a tasteful manner, I don't think it would be deemed it uncivilized...