Guest mattes
Sassy as fuck today bitches.

waywt_may02_01.jpg

waywt_may02_02.jpg

Monster whiteface

The Flat Head 3001

Gay pack

Ctownshoes

great tshirt, love color and design. where did you get this?

Tongues popped, belt showing, white tee underneath showing... it was doomed from the start.

It's the fucking details... the details.

Speaking of details I hate that my hem on the left leg is caught in the flats. Weak.

^Sayword, I think you are somewhat right. This just looks like a typical LA streetwear that is duplicated by every kid standing in a supreme or huf lineup. There is no individuality and is clearly a follow the leader look imo. Supreme is dope for those that pull it off properly (see milspex, 78) but when its mashed together with a bunch of crap it just looks way off and way too forced.

And plus the sight of Diesel jeans nowadays makes me cringe. Not trying to be elite or anything, but for the price of those shitty jeans he could have put together a really good look.

great tshirt, love color and design. where did you get this?

Custom made from a company I was a part of that hade hopes and dreams until we imploded with little fanfare.

http://www.peteclothing.com/ if you're at all interested in the remains of what could have been awesomeness (not really... just another tshirt company.)

Rira's got the last hair transplant tee!

78: mad props for the ricoh grd... mine is still at a friends house :/ i want it back sooo bad

LanceP: you got to the gym? haha :D

rewinding this once again waywt-04

will post some up to date waywt soon, but yeah hahaha memories

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/cfussner/dec18.jpg

royalefam by sbtg - 1st printed tee relase (i think)

PAM

gm vandalss hahaha ( still have a ds pair in blue sz10.5 if anyone wants? hahaha)

Speaking of details I hate that my hem on the left leg is caught in the flats. Weak.

is this not the bane of our existance? when i come home and i realize ive been walking around like that all day, it's worse than having a whitehead in the middle of my forehead.

thats probably true. and thats why you have 3 pairs of havaianas which ive seen you wear out to supper on many occassions.

i know you like to oppose the systems, but it doesnt hurt to keep some things generic yo. but heyyy, thats you! you're special! different! down with the government cause we all live in a yellow submarine.

yay

i actually have none. i had one, which broke. and so i use my sister's everynow and then..

*yay*

i don't appreciate your fuct tee. that design is totally fuct-up

Save the design of the fuct tee, thats a pretty good outfit. I think it's kind of trivial to single out the design of a shirt (like with the hundreds) if the overall fit works, save if the design is too outrageous.

Guest jmatsu
Save the design of the fuct tee, thats a pretty good outfit. I think it's kind of trivial to single out the design of a shirt (like with the hundreds) if the overall fit works, save if the design is too outrageous.

it was outrageous.

your point being? good for you and your friends. but nobody really cares about what you and your friends like and dislike.

I feel sad for you; having one less alternative type of footwear cause you "hate" it. next time you head to the beach, I hope you won't be a hypocrital and put flipflops on. and if you do, remember this conversation, cause you'd be a blatant hypocrite.

You would fit in perfectly in west hollywood.

Who, nice man.