What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

nice CDG shirt...^^ haha+REP!

The shirt looks good. You don't have to take it in to a tailor.

One time I bought an homme plus shirt at the CDG in aoyama and

told them that i wanted the front of the shirt to be shorter.

They recommended that altering the shirts is like a blasphemy.

One dude was like, "button placement, sleeve length, how the shirt drapes...everything is calculated to be perfect by kawakubo-san. you should either size up or down but never alter anything."

their shirts are def. oversized. M = L or XL. But they do shrink a lot.

Hand wash and VERY VERY light tumble dry --> hang dry is the way to go

(at least the CDG SAs said so).

One dude was like, "button placement, sleeve length, how the shirt drapes...everything is calculated to be perfect by kawakubo-san. you should either size up or down but never alter anything."

Wow. That's so bullshit. I'm sure they make last minute alterations to the clothes for the models even before the shows. The comme des garcon asthetic is slightly oversized and wide but if doesn't fit, it doesn't fit. Get it altered if you want but the shirt looks fine.

I always take what SAs tell me with a grain of salt and always trust my gut. They are in the business of making a sale and will tell you everything and anything to get the sale save recommending you to another retailer / boutique. My favorite is when they don't have your size in stock and try convincing you that the lightly oversized version is in style/more flattering/could be altered. Basically tell em to fuck off.

My favorite is when they don't have your size in stock and try convincing you that the lightly oversized version is in style/more flattering/could be altered. Basically tell em to fuck off.

Oh man I love it when they do that.

i can't wear slim cut jeans with my homme plus shirts

what the hell am i supposed to wear...? slacks?

did i get pwn3d? am i gay?

http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000160ye9.jpg

Agnes B Tee

APC NS

hey this is the very first time i'm posting at this forum but i can't seem to put the picture up. i can only put the link to the pic, thats the best i can do.

can i know how do u guys post ur pictures straight on this forum instead of the link ? i'm pretty bad with all these computer stuff....

Agnes B Tee

APC NS

hey this is the very first time i'm posting at this forum but i can't seem to put the picture up. i can only put the link to the pic, thats the best i can do.

can i know how do u guys post ur pictures straight on this forum instead of the link ? i'm pretty bad with all these computer stuff....

***link here***

Agnes B Tee

APC NS

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=19925

I think this looks extremely sloppy. I'm sure the items are worth a crap lot of money but it all just looks sloppy. I'd get the sleeves on the jacket taken in. And wouldn't recommend tucking in the jeans since the leg opening in fairly wide and the boots should have a higher profile.

I have to disagree, I think this is a great look and the looseness/sloppiness is part of it. I especially like the profile of the pant legs tucked into the boots. :)

Since I'm here shooting my mouth off, I will add:

Sais, don't think I've seen you do monochrome before, I like it.

123ok, another winner from you, simple and fresh.

theblinding, that is a great look and you have it down, but it belongs to the one and only PD; I think you should do something different to make it yours.

LanceP, your fit yesterday illed it.

sl*t, the sheath dress and tights look great on you and I love the pics

rira, welcome back, looking great; what you need is a wider aperture or more light ;)

mis, those boots... :eek: awesome