What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

All them shoes and you put on some flip-flops?

doc gnar, i dont know how to explain it to you. but when you head out just to a supper spot here, you kinda want to choose flip flops over shoes. its the culture here.

plus, i love all my footwear, which includes 13 pairs of flipflops, so basically, i dont see why it always has to be shoes>flipflops. its like having a whole bunch of ferraris in ur garage along with a honda, and saying "all them ferraris and you choose to use the honda?". gotta be rocked some time.

doc gnar, i dont know how to explain it to you. but when you head out just to a supper spot here, you kinda want to choose flip flops over shoes. its the culture here.

plus, i love all my footwear, which includes 13 pairs of flipflops, so basically, i dont see why it always has to be shoes>flipflops.

Yeah, it must be a cultural thing. In the city I leave that shit to the coeds and tourists.

Guest doubletap

trees... great night outfit.

haven't done this in a while...

63x0qki.jpg

polo crewneck

supreme 12th bag

old addict cargos

airforce1 25th

Guest StuckOnStupid
trees... great night outfit.

haven't done this in a while...

63x0qki.jpg

polo crewneck

supreme 12th bag

old addict cargos

airforce1 25th

woah...milspex²?

Guest jmatsu

saturday:

trav007.jpg

trav008.jpg

Neckface/rvca (Surrender pin-on)

Premium Label

APC

Sperry

(quote)

this look seems awkward. i feel compelled to say that the safety-pinning of that surrender gift bag onto your jacket looks silly. i'm all for diy, but sorry...no dice... no punkrock.

maybe trading those sperry slip ons for darker colored footwear/or a solid simple color would work wonders. obviously those sperrys make your feet look preppy whilst the rest of the wardrobe has a darker rock/punk flavor. balance is off.

you are the only man i know who has made the neckface jacket look fitted/snug.

480565460_b916f97947.jpg

CDG* | DH 19 | Vans

* A bit loose in the sleeves for my liking so the tailor's looking into slimming them down...

tang - ya fuckin illed it again.