What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest jmatsu
Goofy mood today

4qi2vi8.jpg

dbsparkneo_fusion_.jpg

it was a really difficult decesion, but i'm very sorry, corned beef.

your two friends beneath your pic are dressed just alittle bit better then you. good effort though.

You.

[Edit: I only said that to because it was so easy, I'd actually like to give you a chance; never hurts to mix things up a bit here. Sorry, please continue to post WAYWTs in the future.]

to the favorite coffee joint, and then a "lup sup bar", and the ministry of sound.

wdyw_36.jpg

bossini (the new AA wannabe)

headporter

skulls

vans x neckface.

how do you go to a "lup sup bar and then MoS? the former is usually the highlight of the night :D

i like the laces on your neckface vans. are they SB laces?

random pullover

aa

iron heart

visvim

Clean, but not sold on the Visvims with all the slimness of that ensemble. I think that's why I'm still trying to figure out what I'd do if I bought a pair of Visvims because they are a bit boaty. Perhaps a jacket or something to offset the bulkiness... but that's just my gut impression. (Might be that big midsole too.)

kiefers are pulled off best by Mike Lowrey in my opinion, although they would look great with very slim stuff, Mike's jeans are always slouched and roomy just enough to offset the shoes in just the nicest way. Kiya pulls off the Polkes very nicely too

Guest DUM

The April77 on HB was me (or maybe Chris when sycamore posted as him) and the DH was Sidney's jeans maybe? (or maybe when sycamore posted as darkanimal/chris)

I have almost that exact same necklace in jade.

mine is jade as well. i like how your first post was a response to my necklace :P

gilead, you look very angry in your first picture. nice belt.

mine is jade as well. i like how your first post was a response to my necklace :P

gilead, you look very angry in your first picture. nice belt.

Meh, I've been registered for months, but yeah funny how that was my first post.