What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

posted in evolution thread but it looks like a wywt so why not

ncsmall3we2.jpg

AA

Target

APC

What cut/style are those APC?

GAHHHHHHHHHHH Damon I'd rep you but I'm all out.

Why you gotta be such a badass like Tony Leung for. Just don't get depressed and crazy like what happens after this scene a few years down the line.

DSC04083.jpg

This shirt needs to be bigger imo. The cut on these shirts are not meant to be worn fitted. If they were put on a different blank such as American Apperel it would be more acceptable, but they they are AAA shirts for god sake. It looks like a belly shirt with the sleeves way too loose for something fitted. Size up to a large for you sir and see 78 on how it should be done properly.

i might be going to a formal/semiformal thing tomorrow, so im trying on this outfit and i need you experts to critique it:

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

is the tie the right length? blazer too short? jeans too high/low? belt maybe? it might look better with non-jeans, but i dont have anything nice and no time to get any new pants. thanks, any feedback/criticism is appreciated

jeans too low man. blazer way too short. too thom brown. id' def go belt. hiking up your jeans a bit would help the length of your tie which is a tad short. it'd also lessen your stack which is on the casual tip. i also don't like the tie with the shirt. looks like a spread collar, which i don't think goes well with a thin tie. though i do think thin tie with denim works (better than a windsor + spread with the denim)

since you are pushing the line of semi-formal way to the semi side, i'd try to dress up the denim as much as possible if you really want the "dressy" denim look (or have to since as you say you dont have time to get new pants), look up fits by braidkid and tays. i think they do the "dressy" denim look particularly well. the paragon fits of the look from the two of them.

This shirt needs to be bigger imo. The cut on these shirts are not meant to be worn fitted. If they were put on a different blank such as American Apperel it would be more acceptable, but they they are AAA shirts for god sake. It looks like a belly shirt with the sleeves way too loose for something fitted. Size up to a large for you sir and see 78 on how it should be done properly.

flex1: thanks for the constructive criticism...andi completely agree with you (although i don't believe the world tour series was printed on AAA blanks). Shirt looked much better about 10 washes/hot drys ago. It's a thin line between washed larges and unwashed mediums...gotta hate the in-betweens

dior homme shirt

pringle for burberry cashmere pullover

dior homme brut denim

miu miu lace-ups

song: "homecoming" - the teenagers

dior.jpg

miu-1.jpg

miu2.jpg

Love the toe and overall line of those Miu Miu lace-ups.