What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

ramoer

unless dctmfc runs dojoclan.net forum, i don't think it is him you are stealing from.

thomas_highstreet is right, besides adjusting your own jeans is a right of passage as much as breaking them in dry.

teisco.gif

Edited by haptronic on Dec 14, 2005 at 01:25 PM

the get up today :

-1.jpeg

white knit hat [buttons under chin, with split back]

white homemade "now its highstreet" ramones t shirt [taking the piss out of all the urban-outfitters who shop ramones shirts but never knew shit about the band]

navy button up cardigan [vintage]

navy gloverall duffel coat, taken in to fit slimmer

white muslin scarf [x2]

green and gold button safety pinned to jacket

the "british beef broach" cow, and union jack pinned to jacket

levi's 501.. TAPERED BY MYSELF... ahaha ramoer is a bellend.

vivienne westwood / seditionaries boots

stupid look on face.

This thread is hilarious. I want the sewing machine so bad.....haha. Right on Hap and Thom H-Street. There was a skate co. H-Street? Top form Witts, who gives a shite....keep on keepin on.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

the vivienne westwood boots are mens boots.. :) from sex/seditionaries [circa late 70s early 80s].. like alot of westwood, they are stil in production, and get re-released every now and then, but in pretty small numbers i think..

im really liking boots right now, my military issues are exactly the same as the helmut lang militaries.. its funny when you think about it...

margiela's split toes ---> rikiou tabi

diors sneakers ----> german military

langs military boots ----> army issue jungle boot

ramoer your a clever guy..

thomas, its not exactly taking the piss if your announcing it (with the ramones t shirt). although i agree with your comment on people not knowing the band, its sad that ramones shirts are as ubiquitous as mall punk and emo hairstyles. but shouldnt taking the piss involve actually 'being' one of those dummies to everyone but yourself, or is piss taking just an elitist in joke that we can all laugh about over the internet?

either way, rocking mustache.

Quote:

Thomas gets my vote again for being best dressed. Wish I can sew because I just paid 79 cdn to alter my Jil Sander pea jacket.

If anyone knows, how does Undercover boots compared to say, Helmut Lang or Maison

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Dec 14, 2005 07:56 PM

I have a pair of undercover boots and a couple helmut langs. The undercover boots are made of a softer, lambskin leather (at least mine). super slouchy. I've onlyhad them for a few weeks, but so far, top notch quality. Only bummer is they come in general sizes (s, m, l). I wear a 10.5 in most shoes and my L fits nice, but I still have some room in the toe area and i flop around if i don't stuff them. These are the first undercover shoes i've encounter, I don't know if this is true for all of their boots, but for this one they only had 3 sizes.

i second the vote for thomas, due in part to his creativity

about that 3 size thing for those boots, how does that make any sense?!?

that means most of the people who buy them will have ill-fitting boots, like mouko, and they probably had to shell out quite a bit for them...

bit strange if you ask me, guess its part of the marketing mystique

anyhoo, today was another balmy -20 montreal day so

mo851 russian fur hat

military issue camo goretex jacket

acne hoody (love this, will have to get some pics up)

levi's 47 repros

adidas sambas

nairb49

Quote:

i second the vote for thomas, due in part to his creativity

about that 3 size thing for those boots, how does that make any sense?!?

that means most of the people who buy them will have ill-fitting boots, like mouko, and they probably had to shell out quite a bit for them...

bit strange if you ask me, guess its part of the marketing mystique

anyhoo, today was another balmy -20 montreal day so

mo851 russian fur hat

military issue camo goretex jacket

acne hoody (love this, will have to get some pics up)

levi's 47 repros

adidas sambas

--- Original message by nairb49 on Dec 14, 2005 08:34 PM

seriously..my boots have a buckle in the front..the fit pretty well when its notched all the way. The boot also has leather ties because the top portion is slouchy. When I talked to Karlo who owns atlelier here in nyc, where i got them, he told me L is 10-11s. I assume they don't make anything too large or too small since they're based and primarily geared towards the japaense market. The Smalls must be extremely small though, the boots are suposedly unisex.

yes!

good guess

though, i guess they only really have a few...

but in any case, mine is white, and i don't know why but along the breast pocket mine has A.A.J. stitched in. obviously we know what that stands for, but the ones i've seen online etc. have nothing.

what colour is yours? the silk hood is such an amazing detail

nairb49

Quote: Playhearts still win.

too flattering. thanks skecr8r.

Quote: nice mullet playhearts

you too had nice stuff pal from what i remembered seeing.

thomas_highstreet, i dig your stye. happening. my location doesn't allow for highboots and big coats, a pity. summer year round. nevertheless keep surprising us thomas.

as for witts, it is a shame to wear fake bape. in my hometown, bape is everywhere, everyone bitches about bape, wannabe of nerd, edison chan and nigo. therefore bape here is dirt cheap. bape tee cost like only 50 or even less usd. overworn. bape jacket like multi colour camou ape faces are everywhere, and your milo kaws is already a passing item, now they hit purple camou sweats. personally, i can't be bothered with bape stuff, though i still own a snakeskin bapesta and bapeddie tee, its a nono for me.

peace ppl. :)

Runways

Quote:

I don't have one unfortunately, but I have been lusting after one. I really wanted a black one, and by the time I decided to ask a Swedish friend of mine to order it for me, they had all sold out.. icon_smile_sad.gif

--- Original message by minya on Dec 14, 2005 09:33 PM

I actually saw quite a few of the Mats hoodies in sthlm like 6 weeks ago, and a local store also had a few. I was thinking of asking you if you wanted one, but I figured you already had one or didn't want one anymore since I know you know a guy in Stockholm. I could have a look here for you after christmas if you want.

SOME GIRLS ARE BIGGER THAN OTHERS