What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Going shopping.

Paul Smith Cardigan

DKNY shirt

Levi's

Raybans

DSC_0005.jpg

i don't think this outfit works...too much going on...by bottoning up the shirt all the way up...it makes look really...reallly way too tight. then the lining of the cardigan is distracting. also i think that imo a much low waisted jeans would look better on you to lengthen your body or maybe tuck your shirt out..also i think that your pinroll is a little bit high...

Vince24L - you can't lace the Grapes for shit. Please give those shoes to someone who can cuz you obviously do not deserve them.

So let me get this straight..I don't deserve the shoes on my feet because I lace them differently than you, and dont lace them like I see some ignorant guy named '78' on the internet lacing his? Oh that makes sense..

:confused:

You do your thing but I work and pay for the shit I got. Therefore I deserve my stuff.

Let me know when your next bunny ears class is. I need schooled.

Shoes on my feet = laced my way.

Shoes on your feet = laced your way.

Vince24L - you can't lace the Grapes for shit. Please give those shoes to someone who can cuz you obviously do not deserve them.

Aside from the most gruesome and vile of child molesters I don't think anyone deserves those shoes...