What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

axstang - its the 'logan', i got it at bedshed here in perth late last year. my mate's dad owned one of the stores so he hooked me up with a bargain on the frame and an amazing mattress. i'm pretty sure that is their own name for it though, not the actual name given to it by the manufacturer.

icarus really like that look,the tashe just reminds me of my photograhers lol,good length on the dickies cut offs

dunaj always good really like this

termitezee have these been photoshopped in to loaction??ive noticed a egde on 1 or 2 shots?? always solid.

mad props for the Ranger tee.

are you actually a Ranger or just wearing it?

thanks. no, not a ranger. have some friends that are though.

Dave, cool :)

you should roll upp those onis a few more times to show off some more of the RWs!

Ha! I repped him and told him the same exact thing!

Me today:

Ben Sherman

Okinawas

Visvim

IMG_0594.jpg

Nope: Changed my mind. . . Not wearing the Visvims...wearing these instead. Everytime I put on the Visvims I end up taking them off because they're just a little too narrow in the toe box for me! Size 10, worn once....$100 shipped....who wants them...(I'll supermarket them in a second....will be on my sig)

IMG_0595.jpg

The party's theme was: Through the looking glass...

P1030857.jpg

On me:

no-brand silver satin Alice band (in keeping with theme)

Dotti petrol blue wraparound dress with unfinished hem

white leather Dolce&Gabbana loafers

vintage leather purse

On valhalla:

Raoul shirt

River Island cardi

APC

Fred Perry X CDG

P1030859.jpg

P1030861.jpg

For details on the menu, see "What are you eating today" thread...

Tang...ur a riddle...which brands are you missing in you collection..

Nice one, anyway

Thanks! I don't like to think about what I'm missing, in case I happen to find them in supermarket. Offhand, I have so far resisted Denime, Oni and FOB Factory to name three.

nice, those 45 rpms fit you really well. are those the sorahikos? i sold mine because they always fit me weird.

Thanks, yes they are the black overdyed sorahikos.

78, nice ACR jacket, you are the jacket king. :cool:

Ha! I repped him and told him the same exact thing!

Me today:

Ben Sherman

Okinawas

Visvim

IMG_0594.jpg

Nope: Changed my mind. . . Not wearing the Visvims...wearing these instead. Everytime I put on the Visvims I end up taking them off because they're just a little too narrow in the toe box for me! Size 10, worn once....$100 shipped....who wants them...(I'll supermarket them in a second....will be on my sig)

IMG_0595.jpg

What are those that you changed into? And, how the hell do you get your hair like that?

axstang - its the 'logan', i got it at bedshed here in perth late last year. my mate's dad owned one of the stores so he hooked me up with a bargain on the frame and an amazing mattress. i'm pretty sure that is their own name for it though, not the actual name given to it by the manufacturer.

Dammit, I was hoping it would be something more publicly accessible. Oh well, thanks for your efforts anyway!