What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

IMG_0595.jpg

This outfit is beyond perfect.

i live in new orleans, and i can assure you that rolling your jeans above your ankes really does cool you off. it's just more of you that isn't covered by heavy fabric. what he's doing i'd venture to guess actually keeps you hotter, b/c there isn't any air flow. got to make sure you've got some ventilation when the hot days are comin'

I am totally pro-roll-ups. Just a few days ago, I was thinking about whether I could avoid shorts by rolling up all summer, so I'm taking all these posts as a yes.

sidney & co, dudes are looking sharp!

Job interview today:

491965973_8b41ffab9b.jpg

CM/AA/black nudies/zara

I ended up taking the cardi off. It was too warm out, and AA isn't really convincing when you're trying to dress things up (neither are jeans, I guess, but they look better than any dress pants I have). Also, after two wears, i think the shoes are too small for me (Euro 40, US 7/8). I don't want to give them up, but I might have to. If anybody wants to trade for size 9 shoes in a similar style, I would be all over that.

I am totally pro-roll-ups. Just a few days ago, I was thinking about whether I could avoid shorts by rolling up all summer, so I'm taking all these posts as a yes.

sidney & co, dudes are looking sharp!

Job interview today:

491965973_8b41ffab9b.jpg

CM/AA/black nudies/zara

I ended up taking the cardi off. It was too warm out, and AA isn't really convincing when you're trying to dress things up (neither are jeans, I guess, but they look better than any dress pants I have). Also, after two wears, i think the shoes are too small for me (Euro 40, US 7/8). I don't want to give them up, but I might have to. If anybody wants to trade for size 9 shoes in a similar style, I would be all over that.

Cool attire! Wish my island's weather would allow me to dress like that for work.

bangkok tank top

black scarf belonging to another outfit

skull linda

zara kitten heels

shure sm58 microphone

gershwin song

soepom, pretty voice, nice jeans, i didnt expect you to sound so "american"