What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

yo dude! what jeans and shoes are those? they are nice!:eek:
Fabulaz, really diggin the fit and dope lacoste x colettes? +rap

Yep, Colette x Lacoste, and black 19cm.

the angle of the camera makes me look super wide. whatever.

y-3 hoody

ccp sweater

wings&horns shirt

ccp black pants

cdiem boots

Haha at first I thought you were wearing sweatpants. I think you should pair those pants up with a dressier top, that looks kind of bummy.

A good thing, in my mind. Those laces and the profile of those nikes look really awesome, quite unlike most flashy shoes with dress clothes. I think you pulled it off perfectly.

A good thing, in my mind. Those laces and the profile of those nikes look really awesome, quite unlike most flashy shoes with dress clothes. I think you pulled it off perfectly.

thanks dood, i was pretty enthusiastic about the combo as well, its sort of what i had in mind when i did the id's..

waywt_apr10_02.jpg

Uniqlo

The Flat Head 3001

Vans

CDG

A&C

Dior

Visvim

waywt_apr10_04.jpg

CDG

A&C

Dior

Visvim

Uniqlo

The Flat Head 3001

Vans

I just wanted to be one of the million users who quoted this picture and took up space.

christ almighty

btw-ddohnggo, pics are getting better! almost discernible! ;)

Haha at first I thought you were wearing sweatpants. I think you should pair those pants up with a dressier top, that looks kind of bummy.

yeah, they're not sweatpants, but black wool slacks. i wanted to dress them down hence the informal top. definitely a nice suggestion though.

wow giordano... i haven't seen that shit since i was a yout.

I'm not a fan of Giordano but the sweater was actually nice, something I found in Singapore, but all the fuglee Giordano stock is in Aust. :o

oh what do they know ;)

He heh.........

Knew I'd get that response; hence the disclaimer. To the first two dudes:

A.) Just because Hedi Slimane wears skinny ties with button-up shirts, doesn't mean the rest of the world has to....Dior Homme does not single-handedly dictate men's fashion guidelines.

B.) Tie length rules are really only applicable for formal/business wear. You can tie a tie however the hell you want to in any other instance.............