What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

chick is cute :)

termitezee breaks all the rules about matching and looks great every time, props

cprotch, good casual looks

un-, good show, what are those shoes?

I won't wear shorts but seenmy's look great, and I was not bothered by kyu's fit. Maybe I just like seeing people wearing acronym, though. :D

040907_IMG_2006.jpg

Flat Head

Samurai

Supra

cheers,im not really to big on short i go in fazes of love and hate so we see how summer pans out,as far as shorts jackets/sweats etc personally i think itt works and looks good,especially for evenings out,guess really also depends if you are a warm person or not i feel cold being skinny plus i like layers.jackets and shorts will be rocked this summer from me

man... im from florida and hate shorts.

what i don't get is in hong kong when it's like 95 degrees and humid as hell, you won't see a single person in shorts, except for the tourists like me.

i like the way jeans look more too, but there comes a point when comfort has to win out.

termitezee breaks all the rules about matching and looks great every time, props

I won't wear shorts but seenmy's look great, and I was not bothered by kyu's fit. Maybe I just like seeing people wearing acronym, though. :D

040907_IMG_2006.jpg

Flat Head

Samurai

Supra

Thanks, the shoes I'm wearing in that pic are Cipher stealth-edition Urban Guerillas...shout out to Collin of Cipher shoes for hooking me up with the shoes for free, I interviewed him, good guy, makes nice shoes..those Supras are nice in your pic, I'm actually waiting for a certain variation of them to come out, one of the pairs I saw on the supans.com page, they're all-white with a strap.

what i don't get is in hong kong when it's like 95 degrees and humid as hell, you won't see a single person in shorts, except for the tourists like me.

i like the way jeans look more too, but there comes a point when comfort has to win out.

well... i guess im just used to jeans... i grew up just south of tampa, and skateboarding in shorts was less comfortable than in jeans because my shins got that much more fucked up. i figure if i can skate in the heat in jeans i can do pretty much anything else.

^ I was just there. It was in the high 70s with near 100% humidity, and people were still sporting sweaters and long sleeves. While I sweated my way through the city, I had to wonder, "WTF?!"

yeah... i wouldnt wear a sweater when its in the 70s, but definatly long sleeves.

its funny tho... those same people will wear shorts when its 40 degrees out... with a northface fleece.

040907_IMG_2006.jpg

Flat Head

Samurai

Supra

yo tangerine, i know i don't usually do this but i really appreciate your comment.... nice fit, though

zee

well... i guess im just used to jeans... i grew up just south of tampa, and skateboarding in shorts was less comfortable than in jeans because my shins got that much more fucked up. i figure if i can skate in the heat in jeans i can do pretty much anything else.

That how my shins got fucked up when I was little, I stopped skating altogether by the time I left middle school though.

That how my shins got fucked up when I was little, I stopped skating altogether by the time I left middle school though.

yeah... i cant give it up. my shins are in a state of constant fucked-upedness.

id rather skate than have pretty shins tho... thats what jeans are made for.

yeah... i cant give it up. my shins are in a state of constant fucked-upedness.

id rather skate than have pretty shins tho... thats what jeans are made for.

Well, part of the reason I stopped was that my mom made me stop because she saw me falling all of the time. I started when I was like 6, inspired by a large skating turtle if you can believe that.