What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

from last friday at Gasworks

2co6e0m.jpg

hope more days like this happen soon.

best kept secret of the NW.

What is this Gasworks? I can see my apt in that pic....

seriously kid... what did you expect? have you looked in here? do you not see people getting shitted on for much better shit than what you posted up? its not that your jeans arent ball huggers, its that they are ugly and the whole thing looks sloppy.

One thing I've noticed is most of you have the same style when it comes to jeans. Tight, snug, etc.

I don't rag on you because you dress weird, do I? I don't care if your Dior's cost $320 or not, that doesn't automatically make them look good or make you cool.

God forbid I don't live the same lifestyle as the rest of you.

One thing I've noticed is most of you have the same style when it comes to jeans. Tight, snug, etc.

I don't rag on you because you dress weird, do I? I don't care if your Dior's cost $320 or not, that doesn't automatically make them look good or make you cool.

Anyway. Your jeans are too short. Your pumas are choked up, your laces are dangling all over the place, and you just posted a fucking picture of your legs.

Why would you want people to see this? Not only is it boring and worthless, it's just weird. You shouldn't be here.

honestly, im just judging your fit from the knee down, because thats all i can see.

secondly, im the one who said something, and then SoS. i dont think either of us wear realy tight jeans... not like alot of people on here. i dont think either of us have dior either.

third, i dont dress weird. i get as many props in the real world as on the internet.

I'll have to make the fashion world happy and post a picture of myself in my APCs. Maybe I'll shrink them, otherwise I won't be cool, and post them with some old-ass, rugged, passed-down boots from my great-grandparents.

just for this little bitch, im gonna wear the cheapest shit i own tomorrow... no japanese denim, beater kicks, etc... just to prove a point.

Bill

thats really dope!

everything works together, hat, nice shirt, bad ass boots!. really cool. the jeans are kinda weirding me out, but works anyway.

Hey, thanks! I know the jeans aren't everybody's cup of tea. Usually I'm a denim purist myself, but these were just too interesting to pass up. I think they work when styled as vintage workwear. I won't be wearing them with any pointy shoes or skinny ties. . . .

Guest StuckOnStupid
couple from the weekend. nothing really exciting. posting anyway

to work

2w7rdds.jpg

debranded polo jacket. real similar to the NDG flight hoody or whatever

flathead 3001 (levi's arcuate)

some beat sperrys

47xj7h5.jpg

found beanie

polo

apc new cure

vans madera

later dudes.

listening to bad brains - omega sessions 10"

edit: outtake in this thread

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=397910#post397910

dang i missed this. nice one, guy. let us celebrate a nice assemblage of appealing textiles instead of berating the garments that irk us.

I like your closet!!! hahaa...

jackets cool!!!! lol..... every NS guy should have one!

Why the Fark did I even go through that and they didnt give me one?!?!?!?!??!!?

Friggin went through outfield at Taipei 404 in at the change of weather to winter

and we werent even issued that!!! NNB!!!!!!!

good fit lowrey

for a financial accounting war (and cause there was rain).

i hate exams.

wdyw_21.jpg

military issued goretex (no reservice means no hate)

white tee

skulls 5010xx

chucks