What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

from last friday at Gasworks

hope more days like this happen soon.

best kept secret of the NW.

too bad this weathers been stupid. its nice like every other day, then itll just rain/be nice then the next day, be nice/rain. they said its supposed to be nice this week, i think i heard that somewhere.

haven't posted here in awhile, and since my girlfriend brought her camera around the last couple of days..

today-

raybans

april 77 pixel

uniqlo bag

cutiebabe.jpg

yesterday-

putting on a tie, zara button up and the rest is thrifted merchandise

niceguys3.jpg

dude, are those my pixel's? im sitting here quietly waiting for a waywt to see how they fit, and this is what i get. gimme more

it's late, i'm still up on campus and i'm bored out of my fucking skull... so here's what i wore to work earlier today.

454959166_6d0d222b47_o.jpg

454971685_53c873a44f_o.jpg

- suit, shirt, tie, lace-ups by dior homme

I rarely comment but insidertrading got it going on with his sartorial shit. Other kids be sporting Zara and H&M but you had to go all out and bust out a full suit by Dior Homme and socks by Hermes.

Geez.

it's late, i'm still up on campus and i'm bored out of my fucking skull... so here's what i wore to work earlier today.

454959166_6d0d222b47_o.jpg

454971685_53c873a44f_o.jpg

- suit, shirt, tie, lace-ups by dior homme

Everytime I see some DH stuff that I really like, I have not choice but to sell some of the old stuff in order to get the new ones.:( What do you do for living? mind if I join in?:P