What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

i thought the white skytops were difficult without the skinny pants crutch, but you actually pull it off okay. congratulations. now go with my blessings.

hmmm those were skulls..

waywt0329dr6.jpg

me:

MIL-SPEC-H-43577 cap

topshop tank

maharishi bonsai forest snopants

dunk lo self customs

valhalla (out on a short break from reservist):

Singapore Armed Forces No. 4 uniform

SAF issued boots (with Gore Tex no less!)

those army quarters are decorated up a hella lot better these days , than they used to be..

Thanks for the compliments (for my previous fit).

awesome jun. i can't give you a rep though. what is the jacket?
what's that jacket or sweater or whatever it is? very nice.

Please excuse the late reply. It's a CdG Homme wool half coat, which I got for less than $50 :)

and today... hot during the day, cold during the evening, and freezing indoors (can't control the stupid airconditioning in the office). Summer isn't quite over here yet, but everyone in my office brings along a coat or a thick jacket or something eqv to work because of the air conditioning hehe.

2edun2e.jpg

EDIT: thanks for the props... it's only been an hour since I posted this and I already got a lot of reps. I'm wearing Raf Simons pullover hoodie, LUC knit hat, RO t-shirt, distressed diors, and a pair of german army sneakers. Just to avoid sounding like a label whore; I never bought any of what I wore at retail price (except the sneakers which were reasonably cheap).

Guest StuckOnStupid
dsc04822aw9.jpgdsc04820bw7.jpg

today

-blue beanie

-supreme blue cockfight tee

-dickies blue work pants

-vans syndicate dark shadow half cabs (004)

termite_zee

bonus pic

pete(union la),shawn(rockers ny) and homeboy chris gibbs(union la)

dsc04817ry1.jpg

big ups to shawn reveron, thats a good dude right there...

another day in school blah

H&M jackey

DGK Tee

Cheap Monday Jeans

Vans Authentics

fasgggggggqd8.jpg

Get some contacts and a new haircut. It's fucking pissing me off.

Edit: Haha Im gonna get negged repped but I dont care. Ur hair and glasses just annoy the hell outta me?!

Yo cheap, I love the VIIs man, and I have seen you rock them before and dug it, but I think they look a bit awkward with the Sams. Proportions seem weird. Maybe if you didn't fang the tounges out...?

maybe... i dont know, i just pulled them on... i dont feel like taking the time to make sure my jeans fall perfectly and stack just so on my jeans... i just pull on the shoes and go

^ Does it bring back repressed memories from your own highschool experience, djrajio? hehe, weve all been there! (some still are... *sigh*)

Can I just request that everyone please puts brands of their clothes in thier posts? I know its a bit boring and redundant, but it would clear up so much clutter! On topic, what kind of hoodie is that designer sheep? Its absolutely amazing!

Thanks for the compliments (for my previous fit).

Please excuse the late reply. It's a CdG Homme wool half coat, which I got for less than $50 :)

and today... hot during the day, cold during the evening, and freezing indoors (can't control the stupid airconditioning in the office). Summer isn't quite over here yet, but everyone in my office brings along a coat or a thick jacket or something eqv to work because of the air conditioning hehe.

2edun2e.jpg

Jacket looks different? Brand & model? Looks sharp!

they aren't really that bad...

seems like people are all shouting up when Visvim tries to do something out of the box..