What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Au contraire. I allowed her to cook only 'cos it's her birthday. Otherwise I force the family to eat stale bread with water every other day of the year, because the truth is we can't afford to eat well 'cos the whole family's expenses goes to buying ridiculously expensive articles of clothing for me.

ahahahahah

backinthetrees perhaps she was your JC teacher?

ouss are you talking about the jedi dunks?

milspex as much as you're an obnoxious dick, this is a great look. +1 rep.

valhalla : maybe i don't really know you have pics about this dunks? i'm looking to get some new sneakers it'd be great if i could get these

edit : it isn't jedi dunks. sb's that i talk about were all black with green fluo swoosh, laces and sole. can't find 'em nowhere in internet

bonus pic...

dcfc0003rb5.jpg

same shit as earlier, but redwings insted of js.

40' above live traffic on a 1' wide beam

This is awesome. What are you doing exactly? I remember you mentioned that you do some surveying work. I just completed an elementary surveying course and might consider the civil engineering geospatial option.

there, im laying out spacing for shear studs on a beam... those are actuall 7' deep tub girders,,, u-shaped. i fell into one about half an hour after snapping this pic... landed on my feet, but i would have been hanging by that yellow thing if i had fallen the other way.