What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest Methimphibian
Nikon d50.

Nice, I'm looking into buying my first digital cam, nothing fancy just in the 200~300 range, what do you think is better the powershot sd series or cybershot series and why?

Fresh thin finns...

ace3-19.jpg

Ace.

i love your style, how you liking the thinn finns? i just recently picked up my first pair of slim jims awhile back and am thinking of something thinner below the knee.

what shoes are those?

God, I just can't get enough of this.

This is my favorite fit in a LONG, Long time. Where did you buy those acne tanks?

japanese kids must be ahead of the game because they`ve been doing the double tanks for years.

God, I just can't get enough of this.

This is my favorite fit in a LONG, Long time. Where did you buy those acne tanks?

I think I'm the only one who totally hates this look. It must be the designer sneakers.

japanese kids must be ahead of the game because they`ve been doing the double tanks for years.

While your statement regarding Japanese kids being ahead of the curve usually applies, the double-tank thing has been going on FOREVER stateside... someone is obviously just behind the curve..:rolleyes:

Nice, I'm looking into buying my first digital cam, nothing fancy just in the 200~300 range, what do you think is better the powershot sd series or cybershot series and why?

Umm...I don't know a whole lot about those. But I used to have a Powershot and it was great. I think it was around $200. I'm sure either would be fine.

i love your style, how you liking the thinn finns? i just recently picked up my first pair of slim jims awhile back and am thinking of something thinner below the knee.

what shoes are those?

Thanks. I'm liking them alot so far. I had slim jims before and I thought the same thing. Wanting something a bit slimmer below the knee, and these are great.

Shoes are Vans chukka CX. Got them a while back at a Vans outlet for $10.

Ace.

Then how come every radio rock band tries to sound like nirvana?

mis- killer jacket, man

l3ootlegs- I can't rep you anymore, but great outfit. Nice fit and put together look.

Then how come every radio rock band tries to sound like nirvana?

mis- killer jacket, man

l3ootlegs- I can't rep you anymore, but great outfit. Nice fit and put together look.

thx man...but i felt my upper is abit short and down are long..kinda unbalance..

haha

i need a dior cummerbund ..haha!</IMG>

jpgm, dino might, ace digging all your guys's fits

IMG_0392.jpg

something about it seems off, but i cant put my finger on it

your top seems way too bulky, makes you look stocky and short. try wearing a slimmer shirt and i think it'll have dramatic effects on the overall look.

well i'm not actually saying anything at all am i?