What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

fabulous muscles, hahaha, have you ever listened to the lyrics?

"cremate me before you cum on my lips"

"place my ashes in a vase beneath your workout bench"

oh, so you're saying that xiu xiu are some fucked up shit!?? .................................... thanks for revealing. i actually never realized.

Nice! Love the scarf and blazer! Ok, I'll play. Same old...

p1020022bw3.jpg

Julius blazer

Soe scarf

Edition linen white-shirt

Lad Musician gray poplin trousers

Black/white chucks

Black leather gloves

Those gloves are fucking hot shit. I've been looking for something similar.

They look latex or patented, are they?

I think that 78 definately looks fresh in his Dior 19cms, but I agree that the fit of the jean is quite akward for Chard and even more so for naturaljax.

word

hahhahahahaha

and milspex is just angry he ain't in TKO right now cuz shit's gettin' loooooooooooooose!

408591196_f0bebea4b8.jpg

HD25 | ACR | SOPH | RAEKWON | S0510XX | NAMJAM | HP

I love MilSpex... nice n' baggy... hahahah

chillin at home in the new season... and cuz I can't remember the last time someone rocked bursts on this forum.

408752164_4be1a26497.jpg

408752133_8bad946045.jpg

dsc04831ar4.jpg

Colors are alright but the jeans dont sit well. Almost look like some bootcut sailor shit..if u refuse to get looser fit jeans at least get some tapering done on those diors and wear a little lower would look better imo

nah, they look fine. if he were to gooseleg those pants (which i do to mine) it would make that shirt look too big. the fit looks good in my opinion.

great shit. chard, icarus, 78, kert, 123ok, ayn and votefornara.

who?dopr pipe...and i beleive he is older then carl....oh btw, i guess we are having another keg tonght, you should roll through

^^exactly, his pants are either too baggy or skinny and the tops are almost always too big

78, I don't do streetwear but those airs are dope...you and selegna have the freshest style of all the guys who attempt it here