What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

lightman, keyko, seenmy....all very nice.

curiouscharles....i like your outfit, but i think you should pull the pbj's up a bit.

i'm wearing 'em low for two reasons

1) to stretch them out (this slubby denim sure doesn't have a lot of give at first)

2) the japanese flannel is really wide at the bottom, and gives this weird inverted triangle look when i wear my jeans at a proper height

appreciate the comments though

Hipset, I love you. In the manliest, never spoken to you before-est, not creepy at all way ever.

Seenmy would be my manstress. Crillz is nice, but he makes me feel dirty.

That probably sounded better in my head...

asdfasdfasdfvk9.jpg

slickhmdiorcon

normally wouldnt post, but got a new jacket im pretty happy with

aw man, i have a jacket fetish, and this is one of the nicest i've seen on a guy. the cuff and lapel (or lack thereof) detail, buttons and the way the material sits is perfect. absolutely spiffy.

and hipset that's a spunky fit, great splash of colour sprinkled with zesty attitude. delicious!

England... it's like a match made in Heaven.

I have mountains of orange and light blue Gatorade, the only flavors I drink.

Swing by my dorm and we'll kick back a few 'rades.

+rep for having good gatorade taste.

Be Careful. This sounds like he's setting up a bro rape.

i made = pattern drafted, cut, stiched, pressed by me

if i told the story of the fawn you would cry.

that's seriously impressive. in a league of your own indeed. a cut (and sew) above the rest!

and pray tell the story of the dear fawn. pm me if you don't wish to post it. :)

wow that ari supreme tee on blue is the fuking best tshirt!i need that!

I dunno, when I looked at it in real it was a really shitty print, you could hardly make out what the picture was of. dude could be justin pierce or harold hunter for all you can tell from that shit.

I dunno, when I looked at it in real it was a really shitty print, you could hardly make out what the picture was of. dude could be justin pierce or harold hunter for all you can tell from that shit.
yeah my friends said the same thing, I like that it looks like that.

78 is that the basement of Stussy Harajuku? That store looks fimiliar.

Also your pieces are great as usual. Keep up the good work.

you got it holmes n' thanks... takin' an overnight tourist around town... the punk bought NOTHING after going through all of juks n' half of aoyama, akiba and part of Shibs... the mind boggles... ha

you got it holmes n' thanks... takin' an overnight tourist around town... the punk bought NOTHING after going through all of juks n' half of aoyama, akiba and part of Shibs... the mind boggles... ha

78 when are you going to open up your tour guide business?

78 when are you going to open up your tour guide business?

Well I guess I got something to fall back on if the architecture, gallery, events, construction fall through... ;)

407673558_7a43a10106.jpg

407673556_68020c7597.jpg

Acronym / W(taps / Cons

Always kill it in an, "I live and function outside of the 'vaccuum of the internet,'" kind of way. I could never see myself wearing half of the things that most people have on here (that goes for the Dior crowd and the Stussy/Bape people as well), but your outfits are always just spot on in a very understated way. Congrats.